How common is it that a 20 year old has never been in a relationship with the opposite sex?

Share comments too. Thank you!

• Doesn't exist
    0%(0)2%(2)Vote4%(2)
  • Extremely rare
    11%(4)6%(5)Vote2%(1)
  • Uncommon
    19%(7)23%(19)Vote26%(12)
  • Normal
    44%(16)37%(31)Vote32%(15)
  • Pretty common
    17%(6)19%(16)Vote21%(10)
  • Very common
    9%(3)13%(10)Vote15%(7)
Yo people, just fyi I'm not gay. Please stop asking. I didn't think the question would be that hard to understand... guess I was wrong...😐
Update

Most Helpful Girl

• It's rare but it's a good thing. I never really had a relationship either and I'm 23 all mine were online xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 20 never had a relationship so I don't think it's that common but your defiantly not alone

Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• I've never been in a relationship with the opposite sex and tbh I think I'm like the only person in my entire university lmao

• I was 21 before I went behind my parents back and started dating. They were very oppressive and always watching my every move. Once I moved out for university, I went a little crazy. --> Wrong parenting.

• I was 23 when I had my first meaningful relationship. And that one only lasted 4 months. Next one was when I was 26 or 27 and lasted 3 months. Started dating marriage now partner at 28.

• I'm a virgin at 21 y/o BY CHOICE.

• I'm 21 and waiting till marriage to have sex.

• I am 20 & still a virgin

• So are you saying you've been in a relationship with the same sex or?

• Nope. Just phrased the question that way because I wanted to hear from straight people only. Don't know why it so hard for people to understand that...

• *only

• *shared by GAG

• Well I'm 20 and have never been in a relationship.

• Very common. Much more common than those in that situation feel it is.

What Guys Said 13

• Me and plenty of others i know and know of.
    there's a 60 year old friend of my dads whose only had 2 relationships dispite otherwise being very sucsefule.

• though i can't really say only had and by that i meant short lasting relationships

• Me. Too ugly or uninteresting i guess xD put thise two together and you have yourself one steaming pile of forever alone. Really, if you're still single and never had a girl when you're 20, all fucking hope is lost. Just get yourself a dog.

• Which pussy disliked that? Huh? Who? I dare you to show yer face ere!

• This is the answer I was looking for. Thank you. I know what I have to do now...😩

• Very common, especially for males.

• Well you just described me.
    Anyway, I do think it's quite common.

• I am 25 and have never had a girlfriend.

• For a homosexual it's very common. How many relationships have you been in with the same sex?

• Yes this is a question for straight people... but if I put that in the title I would be prejudiced😁

• I'm straight lol I'm just fucking with you... you should've not put "with the opposite sex?"

• Yeah dude it's all good

• Are you gay

• No bro. Why would you ask that?

• I phrased the question like that because I just wanted straight people to answer.

• try 27. i'm a wizard baby

• dont listen to the sirens of the world. gay shaming is all they can think cause sex is all they can think... .

• I'm not gay though... lol

• i know you aren't. dont let yourself be affected easily by people's words

• You're fine. It'll happen if you let it.

• I'm 21 and never been in a relationship.

• It's slightly uncommon but not super uncommon.

• It's uncommon, but some guys are too shy, there are virgins even in their 30s.

• It doesn't mean your a virgin if you hook up with someone you don't really know a few times or once, then it's not a relationship,
      but if your together with someone for mounths it is even if you don't have sex.

• If you where to suspend something magnetic in air and control it with magnets you could have a solid hologram or at least a spongy one though it wouldn't be economic in our life times as magnet option would use insain amounts of power and probly carry potential health risks so it won't get investment until other advancements have made it more viable though VR would be increasingly reducing its potential market.
      Nanobots are the other option but they and their production methods would have to be developed a vast amount for other areas first before it would become a viable option.

• @sedrftvgyhujik There is another option - genetically bred Replicants (artificial organic humanoids produced by genetic engineering).

• Ever been to a comic convention? You can find large quantities of people well into their 40's that have never been in a relationship...

• Hahahaha I that is true😂

• Yeah, I went to ComicCon this year and discovered I'm not nearly the nerd I thought I was...