Guys, how can a girly girl attract a geeky guy?

Should she tone down her feminine side? What interests should she have to be relatable to a geeky guy? Do they prefer someone who gets their puns and jokes or are they willing to teach their pun intended ways? .. SPILL THE DEETS!
❤️😊

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Every geeky guy wishes he would be accepted by pretty girls for who he is. You just need to be interested in him and the things he likes, even if you never heard of it before. You have to be accepting of his hobbies and interests without being off put by them and having negative or weird reactions to the way he is. That's what we are used to, being shunned and isolated immediately for being different.

I mean if you're a pretty girl he might be like a scared deer in the headlights when you approach him. It could be very hard for you to break that barrier he has up. It's like if a pretty girl likes you it must be some prank set up by the jocks or something lol.

I would just say hi to him if I were you. Say hi every time you see him, ask how he is. He will be wondering why you are talking to him but he won't be suspicious if keep that up for days or weeks. Ask him to see a movie with you, say your friends are dumb and don't like good movies and you figured he would like what you wanna watch (probably a superhero movie or something lol)

He will assume at all times you only want to be friends and he'll be terrified to ever make any move, so you have to do it. This is all assuming he's like a legit geeky guy who is shy, introverted, and scared to talk to women. Not all geeky guys are like that anymore, and many are even pimp playas who get girls on a regular basis. So it depends on where he falls in the spectrum lol.

What Guys Said 24

• You don't have to try to be like him, but you have to be outgoing and take the initiative a little more, and you have to be accepting and understanding that he's going to have some different interests and priorities about some parts of his life than you do.

TBBT is a good example. Penny, over time, has helped Leonard find his confidence, and has incrementally improved his social skills and broadened his interests a bit. Leonard has likewise helped Penny make better decisions about her career and money and she has grown to accept and even embrace some of the "nerd culture" that he and the gang live.

Still, they've both remained the same basic people they always were. Mistakes were made, feelings hurt sometimes, but they both understood that they cared for each other and didn't do those things intentionally - so there was room for forgiveness and understanding.

• By existing in close proximity to him. Literally. That's all.

If you want to be like Penny, you can be like Penny. But you're not going to be able to relate on a Geek level unless you do your research and adopt the same hobbies and preferences and such.

• I'm always willing to teach students willing to learn. What determines my willingness is attitude.

Here's a fair warning. If the geek has high IQ and is an introvert (and you're a bubbly extrovert), you'll probably be bored of eachother. He will excel in quiet, intimate environments and deep conversations. The bubbly extrovert prefers going out and feeding off of other people's attention. There's a mismatch. He doesn't care about the "silly and shallow" things that you care about, and you probably dont care about the depth and detail that he delves into things.

I'm little bit of both, but leaning more to the introverted side. (: The thing is, I know what I like is shallow and mostly unimportant, but I'm afraid I won't be given the chance to prove that I do have some depth in me because he'll automatically assume I'm just a ditsy bimbo. And let's be honest, first impression is everything, that's why I need help haha.

Why pretend to be someone you're not? Just go have a conversation with him and be present. If you are meant to be together, it'll happen.

• You do realize there is a difference between the Hollywood concepts of Nerd and Geek! A geek might go the gym, have tattoo's and yet might be deeply interested in physics! Well I do have long hair, go to the gym and am working for my masters in Physics, but at the same time I do love manga, anime! Love french cuisine and love to travel! I like heavy metal , play drums but have an extensive collection of Bach's music! So what do you want to classify him with! Go and talk to him! If someone approaches me with social gossip, it is a big turn down. Or someone try to be a pseudo intellectual! Ugh!!

Someone who likes timeless classic books ! Mostly of Russian writers would attract me. So try to find the common grounds of interest!

• I like your user name! She should be herself and remain a genuine person so that the guy isn't falling for an act that is being on so that he will fall for that specific side of the girl

• I don't believe in changing yourself for anyone - If you are meant to click, you are meant to click.

• I love girly girls. The best way is to appreciate his humor and intelligence. And pay attention to him because other girls don't.

• wear jeans that aren't ripped.

• Pretty and breathing... lol

If you want to have some commonality, having computer skills wouldn't hurt.

• I'm not obsessed with looks. (Aside from red hair. lol) I'm mostly looking for a smart girl with similar interests.

• Are you interested in a geek guy or something?

Yes, very much so.

Pretty much already am a Tolkien lover since I was 11, so I got that going for me 😅 But haven't played much games other than Skyrim and Tomb Raider, so I guess I have some gaming to do #hardshipsoflife :p Thanks 😊

Hah well your well on your way then ^^, good luck hope things work out for ya.

• i hope you guys gets in a happy relationship like Leonard and penny

• approach and confess your feelings for him, and be forward.

• Well, newtons law of universal gravitation says that the attraction increases if the masses gets bigger and if the distances between them becomes smaller. So maybe get really fat and be as close as possible to him. I mean, physics doesn't lie

• Either you fit or don't, despite if he's geeky or not.

• By they're not personally and looks

• anybody can attract anybody.. its all a matter of the specific people involved

• Just stop wearing clothes in geek club. Problem resolves itself.

• Depends. Some people aren't attracted to femininity. Some are.

• Just be accepting. That's all that matters

• wear glasses

• Start by getting a doctorite then watch every super hero show and movie non stop for the next year then read every scientific article you can

Any superhero shows you'd recommend? 😊

Supergirl flash green arrow small Villie all batman superman anything by mavel or dc

• Generally speaking, by blatantly letting him know she likes him.

• haha thats very cute... but stay to studs. they are easier to deal with... . and more fun for you girls... .