Would you date someone with a lazy eye?

If everything else about them is perfect but they have a lazy eye.
Would you date someone with a lazy eye?

This has happened to me twice now after doing online dating. Now, I would not assume that all online dating consisted of this.

The first girl had a very apparent lazy eye but we did not have much in common and she hid it in her profile pictures. The second girl did not have a lazy eye but had a much smaller pupil size in one eye than the other. She hid this in her pictures as well, but I believe she is worth it because everything else about her is perfect.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have taken so many hits to the face lmao. Scar tissue under my eyes. Jaw knocked off alignment. Deviated septum. Don't have much trouble finding dates. If it was very apparent that would be a huge turn off, but little things are what make someone human. I don't like the look of those IG models that look plastic.

What Girls Said 2

• The ones with this usually are wearing a patch to help this problem.
    Maybe, just a friend.

• I... well I don't think so.

What Guys Said 2

• That wouldn't be a deciding factor for me.
    Other things like her personality and lifestyle is much more important to me.

• I'm not sure. She would have to compensate for it with looks and/or personality before I even considered it