2 Girls, 1 Choice, Help?

So I met two really awesome girls!

But, i dont want lead them both on anymore, I want to choose one to be my girlfriend <3

Girl#1 Pros and cons!
Pro's: Cuter, American, Great kisser, Awesome at sex <3 , Chill, Hardworking, and Caring
Con's : Just broke up with her long term boyfriend, Lives 3 hours away </3

Girl#2: Pro's: Very cute, super sweet, rich af, fun, Lives 10 minutes away, bought me food <3 , Older than me, Intelligent, super caring
Cons: Chinese, not a good kisser </3, less attractive, Extremely Clingy!

Both girls are awesome! they both me feel good. But I thinks it unfair to be dating both at the same time.

what are your opinions?

1mo Realized I am in love with girl #1 today...
She is the one I am going for

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Do you like threesome?

have you tried threesome?

Why did I ask GaG lol </3

Nah I wouldn't enjoy it as much as sex with one girl. Too much to be conscious and aware of. Not to mention its more of a thing you brag about afterwards, even though the experience is really full of awkward moments, anxiety, ED, and one girl being really jealous and upset, but you only realize this when you cum on the other girl.

• How would it work if you chose girl number 1? She's like 3 hours away man. Girl number 2 can look after you when you need it and would be faithful because she's clingy. She'd want to be around you 24/7 while girl number 1 might not want that as much.

• Smash 'em both and let them figure it out. ;)

media.giphy.com/media/9QtSuK3w4sK8U/giphy.gif

Are you serious? Haha that would be awesome, until they both find out, and i am all alone and destroy my reputation

"destroy your reputation"?

wouldn't that elevate you to epic stud status?

Yes, as a honest guy who values honor.

I am already a stud, in my own way. :p

• ('-' ) ya know, at first i thought that said 2 Girls, 1 Cup?

• Lmao can't believe you're asking gag

• they're both not good deals long term
    but it's your life, so do whatever...

That's how I feel rn 😔
      Thanks

Its a con because she is going back to china after she gets her PhD in 2 years and she her English isn't great (Its good though).

Ahh, I see. From China, not because she's the wrong type of Asian. Well, I agree with most of the people here. You either do both at the same time or none at all since you don't seem to have great interest or intention with either.

• Girl #2

• If you have to even think about who to choose don't choose either of them because if you don't love them don't date them

How are you supposed to fall in love with someone before you date them? thats crazy lol

I'm not some "supermodel" with a DD chest and a big butt I have flaws as does every humanbeing and I accept them

Well i dont really love either yet, but I do care about both of them

What Guys Said 9

• Neither since if you were to legit like one of them, you wouldn't be asking this question. You'd already know the answer in your heart.

• I'm pretty sure that you don't want to live in China so, girl #2 is not going to be your long term partner. I don't know what made her more caring than girl #1. I must say that being rich af is great but at personal level, I feel inferior if I don't do (spend) as much as the girl in the relationship.

Girl number 1 is hard working so, it probably shouldn't matter if she's THAT intelligent or not. The only con is the distance. After all, she'll soon get settled and the distance won't matter anymore. But keep in mind that she probably had sex because she's broken. Is she really attached to you? She's hot, American, good at sex, caring and she's working for her life. What else could a guy expect from a girl?

I recommend you to take some more time and test girl #1 more. If she's fine, ditch #2. Otherwise, girl #2 is a great backup if she agrees to stay in America.

And hey, don't worry too much. There are millions out there :P

• What do you want man? Full relationship? Or just a fling? If you want something serious I'd go girl #2. But you say she is Chinese as a con. Are you not attracted to her? Or is more she's Chinese and not American? Lol.

Girl#1 I'd be worried you'd be a rebound if you want a relationship

• I know this sucks and is shallow, but when in doubt, always go for the money!!!

• Just get them both to fuck you at the same time and call it a day OP.

• How did you know the first is great at sex you sneaky bastard 😉

• Keep fucking both of them. It will work itself out in time.

I can't do that to the 2nd girl
      Too sweet to play this game with

There's no game. It doesn't sound like either gave an ultimatum. Heads up, girls you age in a long term relationship wind up messing around with the ex a lot. Factor that in even though your thinking "no not here".

Thanks for the heads up!
      No neither knows of each other

• Chose both duh.

• You sound pretty superficial so I'd say go with girl number 1