What is problem with those girls mock Scandinavian men?

As a Swede, I am lack of understanding this. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2152735-arent-scandinavian-men-are-girly-feminine
The "problem" is we prefer taller girls. Girls claim that make us "feminized".
I dont see the problem. Yes in our culture, men prefer women taller than them. Most of my friend have taller girlfriend and I dont like girls shorter than me. So? They literally attack us for not providing our standards. :D
Yes I am feminine and superficial. I NEVER EVER DATE women under 5'9", they can NEVER attract me. So for most Scandinavian men. Beat your complexes and deal with it girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you are strongly against to dating shorter girls, then you dont have to. In our culture, girls are shorter than their boyfriends but it may be different in other cultures.
    Girls are reacting your attitude I think. You Scandinavians have really strong preference toward taller girls and there is tons of questions from short scandinavian girl that complaining about not be able to find boyfriend. You care height much more than us American girls even. And we are really heigtist:
    https://twitter.com/heightismxposed
    so, scandinavian men are male version of these girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys I always thought Scandinavia was like the perfect place on Earth don't ruin it with all these scandals

What Girls Said 6

• Lol. I thought it was quite a funny question too. Preferences made by a culture aren't 'feminized'.

(Btw, is it true that swedish people can understand dutch easily?)

• They're just upset because Scandinavian guys are hot and they know they won't be able to get one now.

• I don't think that makes you feminine lmao it just makes me sad that I find most of you hot and I'm only 5'6" 😂 sht I won't get laid if I ever come visit

Hmm... this is near to average height but I dont know. Maybe for short guys?

that won't do, I'm the same as you: tall guys or nothing lol I guess I'll just have to look somewhere else 😛

yeah, better for you

• Well, it's not just about the height man and it seems like you are a little insecure that you feel you have to defend your preferences and then tell other people they should lump it... it does seem kind of... not masculine. So what? You have your preferences, why get all bent out of shape about what someone else thinks?

• Well I am really bored of seeing Scandinavian men and short girls questions. I have a solution for you:
    Send all Scandinavian girls under 5'9" to north America. Short girls are not unattractive for men here (plus scandinavian women are gorgeous and even does not matter they are 4')
    So we, all other countries wil try to provide your tall girl needs.
    Agreed?

• I heard that Scandinavian guys have a VERY STRONG PREFERENCE for taller girls but never though that was so strict. You said "never"? What if you fall in love with a shorter girl?

I can not be attrached to girls under my nose level. It is very hard for me.

you are for sure...

What Guys Said 4

• I'm also a swede, but I'm also short so I prefer shorter girls because it feel strange to have a girl that's much taller than me. So I prefer girls under 5'9"

• It's called trolling.

• No problem at all. They are just stating their opinion. Everyone has a preference.

• girls under 5'7" are pathetic
    They MUST BE over 5'8".