How can I find mr right?

i just want to find the right guy but i don't know how to do this help please?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• first off what guys do you like? if you think and expect guys have to do everything, and approach you, then you will never get mr right. approaching and being forward with guys who seem like they need your love helps and is what a girl should do. stay away from alpha males, players, bad boys, jerks, plus outgoing guys are more than likely going to be the player types. girls tend to think they have to "fix" a player, which is a bad thing to do and is useless. plus a girl who stays a virgin and wants a committed relationship and until the possibility to marry someone weeds out the players also. and the most important thing is to tell a guy exactly what you want. and not assume he's going to know.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're still 16. You need to be more patient. You will have to kiss lots of toads in order to find the right guy.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You're 16

1|2
    0|0
  • Go through a few Mr. wrongs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• what's the rush?

1|0
    0|0
  • You know how many people are still with who they were with when they were 16? Barely any. Don't be so hard on yourself. Calm down and slow down, you've got plenty of years.

0|0
    0|0