Do you see/ hang out with your boyfriend/girlfriend everyday?

2|0
23|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not in a relationship but I do have a "thing" with someone. I think it's good to see your crush/bf/gf 4 to 5 times a week cause if you see them every single day, your gonna start to get (don't want to use this word) but "tired" of them over time. It's nice to have every other day to your friends, family or yourself so then next time you see your significant other, you can be even more and more excited. :)
    But for sure still text everyday !

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• Well, I do now but before we lived together, I would generally see him once a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm in an LDR and even if we can Skype and see each other through video chat, it's impossible to Skype everyday. He's in college and I'm really busy with homework so LDR or not, we could not. But I think it's great to not see your bf/gf everyday (if not married). You need some time for yourself and it's always more fun since you had to wait before seeing your SO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see my boyfriend everyday and we hangout almost everyday. I have to say that in my past relationships seeing/talking and hanging out with them as often as I currently do wouldn't and didn't work for various reasons. But I've been with my boyfriend for a while and I think seeing and hanging out all the time only works bc we have been such great friends since before high school. So its like seeing my best friend with the added benefit of the cute couple things. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm not married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we are married

0|0
    0|0
  • Well we live together soooo yes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, ever since we got together. Sadly since it's a LDR it's just through video chats for now.

1|0
    0|0
  • When his mum lets us haha or he isn't busy doing house work lol. But otherwise yes we do :) although... soon we will only be able to see each other maybe every two or three weeks in the weekend cause I'm moving.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one yet but if I did, I wouldn't be able to see him everyday because of school. I'd see him maybe every other weekend, or more often if he wants to. I'd make sure to talk to him a lot through chat.

0|0
    0|0
  • like every other day

0|0
    0|0
  • no lmfao
    we live in two different states.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see my boyfriend everyday, and we definitely don't message each other 24/7. We can easily go two or three days without even talking to each other but this seems a good system for us. in my opinion it's healthy for a couple to take time apart, but every couple is different. Some enjoy and simply work better when they are together all the time and some don't. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had one I'd want to

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes its 3 days a week, sometimes once every two weeks. We always talk on the phone every night though.

0|0
    0|0
  • What boyfriend... 👀

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately not. But we do talk everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once every 2 weeks. He lives an hour away and he works nightshift and I work dayshift.

0|0
    0|0
  • no he works too much

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. My boyfriend is in prison.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did. We were inseparable. Now, we are married and live with eachother so... not much has changed-lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont have a boyfriend but i wouldn't han with him everyday if i had one.

0|0
    0|0
  • We live an hour away but see each other at school 5 times a week, sometimes we get to see each other at parties on Fri or Sat hights

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I live with my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0