My boyfriend has been snapchatting other girls?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 1 year and 8 months. A couple of days ago I was spending the night and he was asleep so I went through his phone. I was not prepared for what I saw. A couple of weeks before this I had looked through his history and saw him search "best pornstars to follow on snapchat". After looking at his snapchat I saw that he wasn't friends with anyone I didn't know, so I forgot about it. So when I saw on his snapchat that his story list was full of naked girls i looked and saw that he had created a whole new snapchat dedicated to this. He had been snapchatting these girls too, most were opened and he had gotten no reply, and when i confronted him he said hardly any of them would snapchat him back so it wasn't "a big deal". I'm still in denial and i don't know what to do because obviously some of these girls snapchatted him back and god knows what was sent. After i found this he kept apologizing saying it was a mistake and he would never do it again but then a couple of minutes later he would turn absolutely psycho saying he "didn't want to live anymore" Of course i was mad so i started insulting him and he then started calling me names, but i just don't see how you can call someone stuff like that right after they found out you've been cheating on them? After awhile we both calmed down but i still can't believe that happened. i never thought he would do that to me like it doesn't feel real i just can't even imagine him doing that stuff since we spend so much time together. he keeps telling me nonstop to forgive him and that he can't live without me. I have no one to talk to about this so i figured i would post it on here to get advice. He swears upon everything that he has never (physically) cheated on me. by the way i'm not 35, i'm 18 lol i just selected a random birthdate i don't like putting my real birthday on websites.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he was snapchatting pornstars I wouldn't freak out. But if you meant he was snapchatting girls you personally know in your town, then I would break up with him. Because the first opportunity he had he would have cheated. Regardless of whether or not it happened yet. He was "trying" to cheat.

But again, if it is just pornstars. There's really nothing special about that. Pornstars tend to not respond to snaps and they only use snapchat as marketing for their videos or personal website. So yes, if it's juuust pornstars you have nothing to worry about. It's akin to watching porn. But if he's snapping other local girls, then dump him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very sorry this happened to you. You have every right to be mad at him. Why is he snapchatting other women when he has you. It's not really a big deal if he is watching porn. If he has an affair with you, you should leave his ass asap.

What Guys Said 4

• He wasn't snapchatting other girls. He was snapchatting me his rear gloot spread. Good luck, and great question @pinkanon xx

• I follow one porn star on snap chat and I really get tired of her posting nudes all the time. I would stop following her but she's kind of interesting.

Um. Sounds like he's just following porn chicks. He's stupid to message these women because they don't care. It's not that big of a deal, I think, but bursting out, "I don't wanna live anymore" is kind of freaky.

I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. Tell him that porn destroys lots of relationships, and that if he wants to make it work with you he needs to put in effort. It's not a big deal. Don't let it destroy your relationship.

• I wouldn't worry to much. Unless he is setting up dates or get togethers

• Way too immature, for my tastes

What Girls Said 1

• it's just porn. who cares. unless he's physically seeing someone else or has some type of emotional connection it's not cheating

no pretty sure if your boyfriend was snap chatting naked girls you'd be mad too, don't speak on something you know nothing about. if you don't have any helpful advice then don't even comment.

I watch it with him. who cares. it's not disrespectful if I'm cool with it.

respect yourself cause your man never will respect you