I would prefer to be 5' guy in US than being a 5'4" girl in Sweden?

Yeah you know in Scandinavia, short girls have it much more thougher than short guys. :( I am really bored of that and it may cause depression.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't ever feel depressed about your height! I'm only 4'11 and I love being short :) it's inconvinient for reaching things in high places but it does have its perks ;) most people think it's cute for example :)
    Small is beautiful like being tall is! Just be happy and embrace your short stature :)

What Guys Said 3

• you are delusional! Being a 5' man would be miserable in the USA, dating would be a nightmare

• You are under 18, so you can grow taller. Stop whining and workout!
    I am a swedish man who hates girls whining about not being tall enough for us.
    It is important gaining some height at your teenage.

• Hey, if I could be a cute girl, I would take that option any day.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm from Dk and short AF, I don't understand the problem? (155cm)

dont you have any problems when finding bf? guys mostly obsessed with tall girls

Never heard of it.

A lot of guys like / prefer short girls. I have never heard of this until today lol.

• yeah scandinavian men are height obsessed. but guess what? my boyfriend is 5'3 and I love him. so I am sure there are even a few Scandinavian guys who dont think like the other Scandinavian guys.