Is this guy into me?

hung out with this guy i know from my town. My ex and i all are from the same big circle of people. They are not friends. But they know each other. I noticed him checking me out at the bar Im pretty shy so I didn't know what to say he ended up buying me a coconut water and asked if I wanted to walk with him We walked to his room and he I was really cold so he gave me his coat We hung out for a while m and then he went to the show. told me to keep the jacket safe and he would see me there. I ran into my ex who I hadn't seen so I ended up hanging out with him so we could split on good terms Last night I ran into him and gave his coat. We ended up hanging out again. Got split up a few times but hung out the whole night. I came out of the bar feelin a little sick from drinking fast and he was outside. He realized who I was right when I came out and offered me some of his food, smiled at me. We walked around and met up with some of his friends and hung out for a bit. He left to meet up with a friend and ran into me and his friend around the corner. He asked if I wanted to get something to eat we shared a sandwhich and went back to his spot. We were watching tv and after awhile he ended up playing footsie with me and tracing his fingers along mine. I fell asleep and woke when his friend came home. We moved and laid down. We were cuddling all night long and not once did he try to grab my butt or my chest. But we laid in each others arms the whole night. He knows whats up with my ex and I. He told me that I was so sweet and amazing and beautiful and not to let anyone ever tell me otherwise. The next morning we kissed a little and went to breakfast. He said he appreciated me not just hooking up with him. And he is not one usually to be super touchy or physical but i was really sweet, that I was really innocent n pure He hugged me gave me a crystal before I left and said to hit him up when I was in town next. And he just texted me.
Any pointers or is he interested

What Guys Said 2

• Duuuuh -- totally into you.

What do guys mean by being pure and innocent... is this an attractive quality?

• Yep I think so

What Girls Said 1

• Uh yeah! I'd say that he's totally into you! Especially since he hasn't touched you sexually. It shows that he respects you and sees you and something precious that he can't simply touch like that. And he told you himself that you're beautiful! I'm surprised you guys aren't dating yet! Because I think that he really likes you :)