Why do I lack trying to get a girlfriend? Am I the only one?

Maybe it's my social anxiety, lack of desire to try to get a girlfriend, high standards? I am 17, never had a girlfriend, never had sex, never kissed a girl, I did hug a girl 2 times (first time I gave one,2nd a girl came up to me and hugged me). I don't really care because I'm also kind of trying to work on me, my life, etc. Just curious if others can relate and what I can do to get a girlfriend. There are some girls I talk to but not that I'd date or even hang around. I'm not a smoker, drinker, vaper. I'm just a innocent like person.

What Girls Said 3

• Haha it's good that you're innocent. But you aren't flirting then, are you? You usually can't get a girlfriend if you don't flirt. You have to find girls that you're interested in and flirt with them, you can't only talk to them. Flirting is a fun and casual way of letting someone know that you're interested in them! If you don't know how to flirt, I highly recommend looking around on WikiHow to flirt with girls etc. They've got very useful tips there! Good luck! And remember, girlfriends are the beginning or end of the world, take your time, you'll find someone! :)

• I had two boyfriend before one was experimental one and the other one went on "vacation" and had a new girl and his new girl messages me saying ee was breaking up with me. I never had a boyfriend since 8th grade and never been kissed or had sex or even held hands and or get anyone like you so we are kinda the same

• You may be Asexual and/or Aromantic.

What Guys Said 0