What what what?

I've recently started to notice a guy in class staring at me sometimes in the corner of my eye he's looking at me or when I turn around he's looking at me. I have 3 classes and wanna talk to him what should I start with? Also what does he mean by that?

1mo He's the same age as me by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• You could say good morning, how are you? Then say my name is blah blah blah. Then you could talk about stuff like if he likes the class or talk about the weather or current events.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if he's staring at you a lot then he's probably past the "checking you out" stage and he's most likely interested in you! He's probably shy or unsure of how to approach you, and that's why he hasn't yet. I think it's good that you want to! Just remember, he's a person and that's all that you really need to think about. It's really not that big a deal to walk up to someone and ask how they're doing or just chitchat. Just don't think about it and walk up to him! Be yourself and natural. Maybe ask him a question about last night's homework if it helps you to have a topic or something. :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Communication is better than GaG.