He hits me up after all this time, why? What does he want from me?

I caught feelings for a guy about 4 months ago or so. But, he didn't want what I wanted, especially since I verbalized what I wanted. We met over bumble, talked for a month before we hung out, and when we did we vibed really well. We hooked up the second time we hung out but didn't go all the way. He made it clear he wanted sex but since I'm a virigin I didn't want to without knowing a guy really cares for me. I kindly explained that to him and he said he understood. He said "im not ready for a relationship, but let's be friends to get to know each other." But for me, to get to know each other is for it to develop into something more... yet, it feels like he doesn't see me as more than a piece of meat. A part of me still likes him. He occasionally texts me to "check up" on me and has asked to hang out for coffee, but I'm pretty sure as friends. He's 25 and I'm 21. What should I do? What do you think his intentions are? I'm scared of getting my heart broken by him again. The pic above was from the other day or so.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't want to fool around with this guy. I don't think his intentions sound good. He knew right away what he wanted from you, and it was too much work so he left. If you were my baby sister, I would tell you not to have coffee with this guy.

Aw thank you (: I honestly wish that he wouldn't play mins games with me. I'll take your advice into consideration

What Guys Said 1

• Admittedly you met him on bumble. Odds are he just wants to fuck. However, from the texts at least he shows an interest in getting to know you so maybe he'd be open to a relationship now? I'd at least go for coffee to get a feel of what his intentions are and if he seems like he just wants to get in your pants then I'd shut the book on him and move on.

You're probably right. I just wouldn't know how to treat him as a "friend"... especially since we haven't seen each other since 4 months ago

Thank u❤️

Haha no worries. Keep your head up!

What Girls Said 0