I can't figure out how he feels for me?

so I met this guy in highschool, and we graduated. I randomly asked him if he wanted to goon a date and he was thrilled. He asked for selfies so he could make a collage. We decided that we would have sex on our first date, and while we were on the blanket he cupped my head and kissed me passionately. He kept pulling me close throughout the day, and we snuggled. Today I bought him a pin from hot topic and he said he was gonnna get me a gift in return... but he's not sure that he wants a relationship right now but he's considering it. But he told me he forgot how to love, so I'm confused because he was. Very sweet on our date. please help?

What Guys Said 2

• You can't force him to be what he isn't. But just be nice to him and give your best.

• He feels for you. He's hesitant on what to do.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably doesn't want something serious with you. He is interested in hanging out with you and having sex with you, he just doesn't want a relationship.