Do you guys like your woman to wear higheels when you go on a night out?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes if the night out is like to a Gala, opera show, or a masterpiece theater, but if we are going downtown, the beach, the new bistro that opened up, nah I think there's certain occasions to where heels plus the ones she wears are at least $100 and up. More often than naught I would tell the girl/date what we are going to be doing so she can dress however she likes. I not opposed to girls getting all dolled up but I would like to think by me telling her what we will be doing she can at least be comfortable in the outfit she decides to wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys don't care as long as they know how to walk in them and don't have to carry them home by the end of the night lol

What Guys Said 22

• I voted no. I like for the woman to actually be able to walk in a normal manner. But I don't say anything if she wears heels.

• Because it rised the hip so the shape of the butt looks better.

• I don't know why I don't relly like it because of seeing to many porno in my young age. I only see that kind of image in my head when I watch high heels. Yeah, I am weird. As you know high whatever the type it, always damaging the tips of the feet over time and over used.
    Unless for you, it is a trick to make your love one do massage :). Cunning women :).

• Most of the time, yes. But if there's any need/reason to run, then that would really suck because she would slow us down. I'm not saying I'm better than in her high heels. I'm just saying that high heels makes a person in general slow down if they are trying to run.

• Doesn't bother me either way. My girlfriend is 5'11 and she wears heels quite a bit, but I'm 6'3 so i'm still taller :P
    I also think some her flat Vans are the cutest thing ever for a casual night, so I like both.

• she should look good... and highheels aren't need for that, but they can give that nice little extra so to the overall look

• No heels is fine too

• I expect her to wear heels at all times especially on a night out. They should be at least 5 inches high and she must be shorter than me when wearing them. I'm 6'2

• I love girls that wear 3 inch or taller heels

• I honestly dont care.

• No, sometimes we might need to walk a long ways and I don't want someone hobbling.

• high heels are sexy, but not every time. I like them on bed... everybody has deviations.:P

• i would like that.. tall women are really hot

• Never had a woman but if she likes them, sure. I wore cowboy boots once and can imagine how hard it must be for a woman to wear those things.

• I don't see any reason to like them. What's the point? (apart from the point on their heels :D )

• no no

• Yes but it's not a requirement. I like it when they wear other things too. Answer mine?

• Yes but no open toes.

• No. I like her to wear knee high boots with flat heels. They are better for trampling and kicking me later in the bedroom.

• No way, I hate high heels.

• Yes, and lingerie underneath for when we return home

• As long as she's shorter than me without them, but taller than me, with

What Girls Said 3

• I would like to be comfortable.

• I like to wear heels personally, but I find wedges are more comfy for a night out.

• Meh, I'd never wear them.