Did I blow it by getting too drunk?

So had a date with a guy from tinder.. He was keen from the start and I went along with a 'not that bothered' attitude. But when we met he was drop dead gorgeous, very much my type. So we chatted loads and had ridiculous amounts in common. We kept drinking and ended up both getting hammered and making out in the club. Then it all got blurry. Vaguely remember getting a cab home and woke up the next morning with bits missing. He'd texted me to say what a lovely time he had had and then I'd replied saying I'm trying to call you. I remember him calling me back but I can't for the love of me remember what was said. I'm concerned because when I get drunk I turn nuts so I could have said anything!! Anyway I didn't receive any messages from him yesterday so I'm starting to worry. we discussed a second date this week but I'm refusing to message him first. Do you think saying something stupid on the phone could have ruined a great evening?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Do you think saying something stupid on the phone could have ruined a great evening?"

Absolutely.

That being said, I have no idea what you said, or if he'd consider it stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetheart, if YOU potentially fucked up, YOU message him first. This whole acting uninterested and refusing to take initiative is annoying enough, but pair that with the potential that you might have acted off-side with that?

He'll pass you up quick. Text that boy sincerely before you regret it.

What Guys Said 5

• I think meeting on Tinder and making out in a club ruined it. I mean you do know that no relationship will come from this, right?

(But if you're looking for a hook up, don't worry, you didn't ruin anything =P )

• Once I was drinking with a girl and we totally clicked, but she got drunk and went nuts. The next day I sent her a FB note telling her it was okay and it happens, she wrote me back, but I didn't reply. Don't need crazy in my life.

• You worry too much. And refusing to text first, is silly. So Dont worry, and text first!

• No seems like normal

• Even if you didn't, the right thing to do would be to apologize anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• You should have texted him yesterday and said "sorry about anything I said yesterday, I usually don't drink that much"