What the hell I talk about to a girl?

i m at that point in my life when i mostly don't want to talk. or maybe i don't share things with others except other person shares with me.
i am ok when in groups or i m in fun mood but that happens not quite often. what girl expect me to talk to them?

1mo i am in more of 1-1 situation, where we don't know any background. just like meeting new person

Most Helpful Girl

• it helps if you know something about her.. to bring up something and talk about it.. just make friends.. and get to know girls without trying to date them.. and you''ll know when you like someone.. then make a move from there.. when you already know her.. it''ll be easier..

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait until you find a girl that you are interested in. I find it impossible to take for 5 minutes to a girl that does not interest me, but can spend hours talking about anything with a girl I am interested in.

It is never about the words you say or the subjects that you talk about, but the connection between you.

What Girls Said 5

• Prime the pump with complements
    ask her questions about her important life events, e. g. career, shopping, hobbies, family so she can talk
    if she's interested in your life, she'll give you questions to invite all that

• Religion, politics and her weight is somethibg you should definetly NOT talk about. Hobbies and interests

Stay away from sex right away too. If you start talking about it right away, she'll think you're after just one thing

@thissiteisforpervs Yes! That's the one thing. I had that in mind but couldn't remember it XD thank you for adding it up

• Stick to hobbies, interests, and school. Try to stay away from religion, politics, or her figure.

• You can always ask her questions about her interests, dislikes, her life, her plans for the future. Tell her things about yourself. Randomly talk about something and she will join in.

• ('-' ) "so do you liek scary Mewvies?"

What Guys Said 8

• Literally anything. I've talked about work, music, politics, poop (seriously), diets, gun, etc. Just get a feel for her, ask questions about her interests, then go from there

• Talk about unicorns and rainbows. Bitches love unicorns and rainbows.

• Maybe you will get to know girls within a group and as you get more comfortable with them, you will find it easier to talk to them.

this question has nothing to do with that, lol. What should i talk about?

Whatever comes up in the group - The more comfortable you are with people the topics of conversation come up easier.

• Ask them questions. Let them talk about themselves

• Common ground? Similar hobby? Your lives? Favorite food?

• Like you would a male. You may find they have interests that are the same as yours. My advice is to ask a lot of sincere questions. Answer mine?

• Everything and anything. Just don't expect any of them to ever respond, listen to anything you're saying or make conversation with you. Girls expect to be entertained, watching on while men fight gladiatorial battles of strength, wit and endurance in an arena for their favor. When it comes to entertaining though, when they're the ones who have to actually make conversation, talk to YOU and get YOUR attention as a man, girls are utterly crap. If hints of sex aren't enough to get you interested in her, less than 1% of girls fall flat on their faces.

*less than 1% of girls WON'T fall flat on their faces. Besides their pussies, the vast majority of girls have nothing else to talk about to invoke guys' interest.

• Ask questions that are open ended and give them wide scope to talk about themselves. Women love to talk about themselves.