When a girl says "haha" in every text, does that mean she is interested in you?

Oh and emojis. Is that a good sign in someone's interest level.

1mo To make it a bit more clear. She does not just say "haha". She writes two to three sentences and usually sprinkles a haha or emoji somewhere in it. I'm feeling like that's a good sign, probably.

Also thanks for the answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, @gbjackalope, and She is feeling Comfy as well.
    Good luck and Keep it going and Flowing with your own laughs and Emojis xx

I will thanks! haha :) :) ;) :)

On a serious note, more of her own words will give you more signs. I am just a friendly master on here, dear. lolxx

Thank you, @gbjackalope for the Vote of Confidence, and I am quite Confident that One Way or another, for laughs and giggles, this was "No laughing matter."xxoo

What Girls Said 12

• Uh... no. Unless my mother is apparently super into me I think it's safe to say commonly used emojis and the general use of "haha" isn't an indication of romantic interest.

• Lmao yeah she totally wants to marry you and have your children!

YES! I will have so many wives and children at once. :D

Of course we won't forget to text that! That's how we fell for each other in the first place. haha

@dissolute_dog I'm so glad you remember it darling, haha!

• Not all the time. Some people just text "Lol" and "haha" and all those other laughing things out of habit. Same goes with emojis. A lot of people say "lol" while texting you with a straight face.

Well that goes to the majority of people. :))

In all seriousness, I agree with this post the most. :) You can't judge a person's feelings towards you by their texting style. It's something you have to get a feel for in person.

• lol no
    that would mean I m in love with everyone
    the "haha" is a frequent word in all my phrases haha :P

• No that just means she has nothing to say.

• It just means she finds you funny

• Nope I tend to do that a lot to.. don't mean anything by it

• no haha

• Doesn't really mean anything if she does it often... in fact prob means it's not that funny... or has nothing to say.. do we really lmao? most of the time no

• maybe

• Being a girl, I usually do this with men I like.

• I use haha and emojis all the time, no matter who I'm talking to. But there's definitely a way to flirt with emojis. When I start using them as part of a sentence to make a joke or to be sarcastic, that's when you know i like you. If I'm interested in someone, I start making jokes all the time.

What Guys Said 5

• I wish it was that simple.

• I just means they're typing haha and emotes. Don't assume that everything's a bloody sign of something.

• It means she's trained her phone to send "haha" by just pressing H, so her interaction with you takes as little energy as possible.

• yes a little

• I think so. That's a good question though.