Who has a harder time in the dating game, ugly guys or single mothers?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• The spectrum goes like: attractive girl > attractive guy > ugly guy > single parent > ugly girl

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I always found the whole "ugly guy" thing to be men who don't have any confidence in themselves. It's true there are ugly people (subjective of course) but overall it balances out because just as many women aren't good looking. People, both men and women, tend to have stupidly high standards so they miss opportunities.

With that said it's the same with being a parent. Some care, some don't. Overall I'd say men who have a hard time finding a partner have a harder time then an equivalent women but again - most of it is self inflicted. If you hardly leave your house other then work/school there's your first problem.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Single mothers by a mile.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Ugly guys can still pull pussy if they have money and status. Single mothers have it rougher in my opinion. I wouldn't date a single mom. No thanks brah. All though I was texting this preggo chick and wanted her to lactate in a video for me. I was getting kinky at the time.

1|0
    1|1
  • Ugly guys. There are plenty of simps out there that have no self respect and will consider a single mother for something other than just sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly mothers, because they're ugly and mothers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody has it harder than ugly guys

0|2
    0|2