Do you think there's something going on between them? Is my boyfriend cheating on me?

so this is a convo between my boyfriend and his close girl friend. (the blue one is him) and i have been worried about it. he sent me this because he wanted to ask me if im okay with him talking to his friends like that. and other than this, he texts her "i love you" sometimes as well. do you think my boyfriend is flirting with her? is he just playing with me? shld i leave him? i told him that im not okay with it and he says that he'll stop sending "i love you" "i miss you" and stuff to others. he told me that he sends all that as a friend only. but shld i trust him?

• Yes, there is definitely something going on.
  • No, they are just friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is trying to make you jealous because he wants more attention from you and doesn't know how to ask.

he said he's not sure if that convo is okay between friends.

If he was trying to cheat, he wouldn't have showed it to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, but ya really hard to tell. It all depends on his personality too! If he's the really sweet and funny type, then it's probably okay. If he's more reserved then it's probably in a more flirty sense. I think it's okay because he was looking to see if it was okay with you rather than you finding it, which shows that he's being open and honest. So in this case, I'd say that it's probably okay and not too big of a deal.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know him personally of course but just from looking at the text it would like a little flirting is going on between them. But once again I don't know his personality, if it makes you feel uncomfortable talk to him about it

What Girls Said 1

• yeah it smells fishy