Guys, would you date someone Young and very inexperienced?

I'm an 18 year old American girl and I have never been kissed. Everytime I mention this to someone they look at me like I have two heads. I know it might be very rare by its true, I've never had a relationship, dated, been kissed anywhere, kissed anyone anywhere, danced with someone, held hands, or anything! In fact I've never had a full conversation with a guy before, I'm very shy so that's why. Also I don't mean to sound conceded but I've been told that I am gorgeous by many people. I'm actually a model. I'm 5'6 have chocolate wavy brown hair with natural golden highlights. I have emerald green cat shaped eyes, thick natural ruby lips, high cheekbones, and a heart shaped face with strong jaws. I have very fair smooth "porcelain" skin. My teeth are perfectly straight and as white as can be. As for my body I have a 28 inch waist, wide hips, a big butt, and natural DD breast. I do have large muscular caves from dancing and thunder thighs (they are firm though)
i am also have been told that I am the sweetest person ever and I'm pretty funny. I'm compassionate and caring but I'm also lazy, weird, can be gross, somewhat clingy, EXTREMLY insecure, and annoying. Also I'm obviously a Virgin lol and I plan on staying one until I'm married, not only because of my religion and to be safe, but also because even though I probably haven't met him yet I already love him and care for him so in a way I want to give him something I've never given anyone. I want him to know how special he is to me and how much he means to me. I know it's stupid but that's how I feel lol. So would you consider dating me?

sorry this was so long but thank for reading it 🙂

2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would date you if I was your age. Honestly I'm actually trying to date a lovely shy inexperienced woman myself. Who has never dated, been kissed, or had a relationship. I am finding it hard to get a read on if she likes me back and were freinds so I don't want to make things more awkward by just asking her out.
    Being a shy guy myself I find that it is just hard to poeple to want to get to know you when your very shy. It is awkward to involve you because you won't volunteer for things. Like in a group they have to specifically ask you what you think or what you want to do. I recently got in with a small shy group of freinds and it is sometimes hard because I have to specifically ask them or talk to them. Instead of just saying who is up to eat out. I have to ask around who wants to eat out and where?
    That being said often the shiest people make the best friends after they take their time and warm up to you. I suggest slowly but surely try to be more social. Take your time but do work on your social skills and watch your work slowly open up.

Could you answer my question please. Shy inexperienced women are hard to find on this site. So I do try to get their valuable opinions when I can.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2153555-what-does-avoiding-eye-contact-unless-were-talking-mean-when-i-said

• Of course I will ☺️
      Thanks for answer my question and I'm sure that girl likes you back, you sound like an amazing good hearted guy

• Thanks for mho

• Lol no problem ❤️

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Try showing a picture of yourself lol

• I would but I wanna stay anonymous