Why hasn't the guy I'm seeing kissed me yet?

We met about 2 months ago and since then, hang out all the time, at least 3 times a week. From the very beginning, we acted kind of in a "more than just friends" type of way, for example, we'd cuddle a lot. And more recently, he finally told me he has feelings for me and he already knows I have had feelings for him since the beginning. We hold hands, always cuddle when I sleep over (which is very often) and when laying in his bed watching movies and stuff like that. He kissed me on the top of my head when we hugged goodbye once, he seems to always be touching me in some way, whether it's my face or hair or having his arm around me, and he does this in public and around his friends too. It's kind of weird because once he was kind of biting my neck randomly, once he nibbled on my ear, sometimes he "bites" my nose, stuff like that. Yet he's never even given me a peck on the mouth. Even though we like each other, we aren't officially dating or anything which is because he likes to take things really slow with girls and he has never even had a proper girlfriend before (he is 22, I'm 19). But he has had "things" with girls before and I know he kissed them so I am just wondering why he hasn't kissed me yet? I feel like he almost has more than once but it just never happens. Should I just let it happen naturally or ask him about it or just try and kiss him? Thanks!

What Guys Said 1

• just try and kiss!! Why ou always expect guys to take lead? just lean in and do the did.

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you make the first move then?

• 😭😭 thats weird