Guys: Would you like someone with a personality like this?

She's shy and awkward at first but once you get to know her she's really fun, crazy and outgoing, can be a bookworm, but would chose to play C. O. D or Minecraft any day. Slight gamer but not hardcore, loves to laugh and have fun, would go on an adventure any day but when it's raining just curl up and binge watch Netflix. Likes anime and action/thriller/romance movies/series! Would chose a marvel film over a romance 😂 Really flirty and like to tease people but not to the extreme. she can be very defensive. If you said something bad to her she will literally throw a whole debate at you, she sometimes uses people weaknesses against them but she knows it wrong and would feel guilty about it, says sorry to much, dirty minded but in a funny 'that what she says' way. Loves music and to sing every now and then and can get crazy sometime but who doesn't love a bit of crazy every now and then! 😉! Would you date her?

3

What Guys Said 3

• Maaaann! That's totally me except for cod and minecraft i'm more into skyrim but yeah i will.

• no because of the teasing thing, and uses peoples weaknesses against them. to me thats mean and i dont like a girl who has the possibility to be mean to me. everything else is good tho.

• yeah but only if she isn't ugly