Girls, Black Girls: Do y'all really assume mixed dudes don't fw y'all?

I was talking to this girl I just met today at the mall. She been eyeing tf out of me, so I decided to approach her. She was telling me that she was scared to talk to me, because most black girls assume that mixed dudes don't like them. I'm mixed (white mom, black pops) but me and my brothers have been with nothing but black women. Most of my mixed friends are also with mixed or black women, so I have no idea where this came from.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually it's because many mixed peeps dont date black, (me having a mixed friend but she's crazy as hell so I usually do the exact opposite of what she says to do) But Trust me it's not just you, some fully African American women say 'I don't date black' because they had a bad experience dating them, (but Obviously its because of their taste in men, not the race you fuckingmorons.) But I digress. So it's kind of like that, Black women assume 'since mixed people get a pass, they won't fuck with us' when it's really just upsetting that we can't appreciate each other as a race. I for one believe in the one drop rule and say the more the merrier! So if you're mixed and your cute, Im making a move. Hope this helps, thank you for appreciating us, Hotep brotha and hope it works out! :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know about other girls, but I also assume that mixed guys are not interested in black girls.
    I have this idea, that they like white girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Nah, from what I've seen if the area isn't as diverse then we'll most likely end up with a white girl but if there are more options it's either mixed or black. That's just from what I've noticed, tho.

• 1mo

Okay, I see.
      So, it depends on the place.

• I don't assume that, but I think some girls think that only because some mixed race guys date white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most mixed people date whities. I don't know why

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white but I always found ( in my experience ;) ) that mixed guys have no type.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tbh I assume nobody fucks with me till they prove otherwise, easy that way

0|0
    0|0
  • because black and mixed guys always like white girls, from my experience

0|0
    0|0
  • Because most mixed race guys prefer or only date white girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I love mixed guys! Y'all are so hawwwt. I prefer those with black moms though, because they treat black women well. Ur still cute though.

0|1
    1|0
    • 1mo

Tf? How do mixed niggas with black moms treat you any better than those with white moms? ._.

• Show All
    • 1mo

@Rissyanne Why would people get mad if it's true? Mixed guys with black moms = relates to black women. Mixed guys with white moms = belongs with other races.

• 1mo

You need to read what @KiingReem told you.