At 22, am I too old to check out and crush on teen girls?

I think a part of me for ths most part will always like teen girls. I can't really help it.

For example, I was in Colorado at one of the malls and it was teen girls galore out there. They were snow bunnies and had those light blue or hazel eyes and that pretty brunette and blonde hair. One girl even had rosy cheeks. They were tight skinned with tight theighs.

Many were full of energy and playful and so youthful.

Call me all sorts of derogatory names, but I cannot help but to find high school girls just fantastic looking.

Many of them are still innocent and the nice girl types.

There is a high school girl that lives across from my dad's apartment who I think is stunning.

• Yes
  • No
  • See poll

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if it's what you meant but the way you describe it, it sounds like you're sitting around a mall just watching the teen girls around you. It's fine to be into 'youthful/young looking' or 'baby faced' girls, but definitely too old to be... thinking about being with a teenager. I get it though, these are what women have looked like to you for years and now things are different. You'll adjust to the way things look in an adult world but there are certainly plenty of girls your age are the type you seem to be looking for. Give it some more time and, maybe refocus a bit, huh?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly OP, I'm pretty sure some of them have already been with older guys. Either because they want someone who's mature or has money. Take your pick. People are still living in their imaginary bubbles thinking those girls are "innocent".

This question makes me think of that family guy episode lol
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...c8b31560a2c1da51bb7886.jpg

I actually took a 16 year old girl's virginity when I was 20. Of course, I was a virgin too.

see, don't sweat those people. let them live in their imaginary bubbles where they think these girls are innocent. Girls in HS busy going to parties getting fuked in the bathroom. Getting trains ran on them, having sex with the whole football team etc.

not all but some, do you OP. 👍

What Girls Said 4

• You are a grown man. 18+ sure but definitely not girls who are still in middle school and highschool (unless they're 18 but at least let them graduate and figure out what they're going to do with their lives). Other than that, it's a huge no no. Looking will bring thoughts and thoughts can bring actions and actions will land your ass in jail for statutory rape.

• Boy bye. You're a grown ass man checking out children. Hopefully your future daughter never has sleep overs because you'd probably be hella lurkin

• Please go away and never come back

• I think if they are 15-16+ it's not that weird. As long as you don't act on it.

What Guys Said 9

• Excuse me, but it has come to my attention that you are a pedophile. Have you registered as a sex offender yet? If not I have already informed the local authorities of your presence and they will greet you shortly to help you register.

Have fun in the pokey, maggot.

• No. Just be aware of what the age of consent is wherever you are or go.

• I guess if they're seniors in high school then it's okay especially since your'e not all that old yourself.

• Depends on how "teen" these teen girls are. Middle school, BIG no-no. High school, maybe if they are juniors and seniors. Just don't go flirting with them. Age of consent differs from state to state. Just to be safe stay with people your own age.

• yeah if you don't care about laws, are you willing to roll the dice OP?

• You can look as much as you want as long as you not sleeping with some..

• If they have hair on the cooch and a learner's permit, They are ready to rumble! :P

• look at, no
    crush on, absolutely

• it's fine. every guy is the same way.