Why can't I find anyone I like?

About 2 years ago, I got the chance to "talk" to my crush my senior year of high school. Its all a long story. Anyway, out of nowhere she ended that one day, and did some damage that I am still trying to repair today. That would have been my first relationship. I am 19 now, and still have never officilly had a girlfriend. She still crosses my mind everyday, however I will never try and be with her again. I get worried, because I see kids my age getting married, and I have heard my friends even talk about marriage in the near future. I come into contact with a lot of people, and never seem to find anyone worth pursuing. Am I just screwed? Or am I doing something wrong? Anything helps.

What Girls Said 1

• You will eventually get over her and find someone else. I don't think you're doing anything wrong, but are you sure you're meeting people beyond a superficial level?

What Guys Said 1

• hahahaha... 19? married? are you out of your mind?