Does she like me?

Okay so I've been friends with this one girl I met for about 3 months now. She just got out of a nasty marraige. I have slept over in her house, in her bed 3 times now within the last 1 1/2 month. And we have cuddled everytime. I have kissed her in the cheek after the first time I slept over and she said it was SORTA weird. She also says, "if we were a thing, if we were dating" a lot. Is she trying to make sure to let me know she's not interested in anything more than just being friends? I know she's just gotten out of a relationship, so I'm thinking maybe she's afraid to get into another one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you simply ask her? It will give you a clearer answer. I think she likes you though since she has allowed you to sleep over in her bed a few times.

I have told her that I like her, but I haven't asked if she wanted to be more than just friends

Most Helpful Guy

• Give her time she just got out of a nasty relationship. What kind of way does she say those things?

What do you mean?

It means that she is stringing you along as her freind till she feels that she is ready for a relationship. Or until someone better comes along. When she feels like it she might use you for sex and you two will be freinds with benefits. I would distance myself for a while until she is ready for a relationship. Otherwise your only being used by her for affections and comfort.

Ok I'll try that. Lol thanks. She is a sweet girl. And someone I see myself being with. But I won't rush into it

What Girls Said 1

• She likes she just scared you dont like her like that so she is asking if you like her like a couple

What Guys Said 1