Do youI like seeing sluts get offended when guys say they value female virginity?

• Yes
    22% (2)50% (5)37% (7)Vote
  • No. But I have noticed that
    78% (7)50% (5)63% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but I don't believe in sluts. And the number of guys into virginity is extremely limited. What I really hate is women who call other women sluts. Usually it's because they are getting what someone else thought they wanted.

3|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I am happy where I am from most guys are into virginity.

I dont call sluts a slut but I do abhor them

• Show All
    • 1mo

I never said promsicuity of others hurt me. All I said is female promiscuity abhors me

ABHOR IS NOT EQUAL TO HURT

• 14d

I just read a new theory explaining why chaste women have problems with promiscuous women. The idea is that female sexuality is more valuable when there is less available. Promiscuous women increase supply and consequently reduce the power all women have over men. It's like union workers vs. scabs. When one group is willing to sell at a lower price, it reduces prices for all sellers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do like seeing virgins become nasty little cunts when someone doesn't agree that they have the holy ghost up their ass.

1|3
    2|2
    • 1mo

Haha comment of the night.

• Show All
    • 1mo

lol clinging on my question mark?

• 1mo

Yes, if you're gonna become all angry with my answer because you don't know what it means.

What Guys Said 3

• No. But I have noticed that

0|0
    0|0
  • Why must a woman be a slut to not be a virgin?

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I don't personally value female virginity

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You dont but other guys do and this makes sluts feel humiliated

• Show All
    • 1mo

yes if you are a woman

• 1mo

Why?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!