Mild acne a turn off on a girl?

I've been talking to this guy online for a while and he seems to really like me, we had met each a few years ago but recently started talking again. I have mild acne, it's getting better, i have some scars left but only like 3 active pimples and i'm super self-conscious about it, i'm scared he'll see me with my acne scars and all and be turned off, he's seen pictures of me (where my acne isn't really visible) and i am a fairly good looking person. Do you guys think he'll be turned off and stop talking to me? because of my acne and oily skin?Mild acne a turn off on a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I don't think so. You look great. You have a classically beautiful face!!! I think you look absolutely gorgeous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I never had severe acne, but when I get spots, they're big ones. I was going out with a guy for awhile while I three or four big spots on my chin and it never bothered him. He didn't even seem to notice, although I was certainly thinking about it.

On a side note, if you're interested, I just started using a new face wash and OMG it's clearing up my skin so fast. It's called Yes to Tomatoes, and I have the three step set (scrub, toner, moisturizer). They sell it at Target. I'm obsessed. It's awesome for acne, and even my blackheads are improving.

What Guys Said 18

• I don't see the acne, you're just imagining things

• Acne wouldn't be turn off, i had a crush on girl with acne but she liked this other guy who didn't give dam about her it happens in life.

• Not really, it's normal

• I can only speak of myself, and say that I dont mind little acne. I barely even notice them. I guess I more notice the shape of the face than colour/pimples/acne.

• your face looks perfectly fine and gorgeous to me

• I love pizza smothered with olive oil so you'd be my ideal gal.

• It might be the photo, but I don't notice any scars.

To answer your question, no it isn't.

• Most people have some acne so it's no big deal to me. You look pretty how you are

• Only a turn off if you're turned off by my acne scars.

• Mild acne should never be a turnoff. Plus, I can't see evidence of ANY acne in that photo.

• What acne?
    All i see is beautiful.

• No not a turn off :)

• That's nothing you should see mine

• Only if she pops them in public

• i got a boner when i seen our pic, i think you should be fine

• That's why teens have it bad. Too much acne. It goes away though, so he won't stop liking you, but he may not be in the mood to be very intimate when you do have more of it.

• Nah, you are good looking enough that it won't be a deal breaker, it isn't a good thing though, if a guy is very picky and has a lot of options it might persuade him to go with another girl.

• most guys would give a kidney to cum all over you pretty mild acne face dont be silly... .

That's the best compliment ever

well i've got my way with the ladies. plus i mean it , its not flattery. a more cpcky woman with your looks would have lines of men outside her door... .

as for acne i think its not something easy to solve. maybe requires drastic changes like diet change etc.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly when I date a person, acne isn't that big of a deal. I never notice it that much...

• I see no acne

• everyone gets acne sometimes I don't see where it should be a problem you a very pretty

• Oh no darling you are a beautiful girl and a few pimples don't change that.

• If he does he's an absolute douche