Not sure what's wrong with me?

Even though I don't like the guy and he says he likes me i get hurt when he dosnt reply and even when dating when it's over i cry but the next day its like nothing happened

Most Helpful Guy

• You must be like that girl on the movie 50 first dates who doesn't remember what happened the day before every day

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... As for having the guy text you, you most likely just like the attention from him. As for you and dating, you probably didn't feel too much in the relationship in the first place. I know how you feel and what you're going through. Both of those things are actually subtle symptoms of depression... You're just ebbing away slowly on the inside and you hardly feel anything anymore... It's hard to find emotion. It's okay, I've been there. You just need to slowly distance yourself from everyone who has a major influence in your life and let yourself heal. It can take a long time, but you'll feel much much better! You can message me anytime if you ever need to vent also :)

I do have like a fake emotion because we will fight and ill cry and it will hurt but when we hang up im fine

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe coz you feel rejected when he doesn't reply. Rejection hurts, whether you like the person or not coz it can make you feel worthless.

If you act like nothing has happened the following day after a breakup then maybe you have good control over your emotions , and you're able to adapt quickly. That's a postive thing, not negative

• We all deal with rejection our own ways. If the next day it's like nothing happened, that sounds like a cooler head prevailed, which is healthy. you're fine.

But before the break up i try so hard to make it work and i think to my self if it was really love since I feel nothing

Yeah, you're fighting to prevent the unknown. Known is almost always better than unknown. I think to some degree we all do that. I've fought really hard to prevent being broken up with in the past, get broken up with, feel lost and alone and depressed but if he calls to get back with me, I'm suddenly over it and not interested.

• the same but it gives harm a lot to us.. sometimes its good that starting other day as nothlng happend but in this time it makes us sad a lot

• lol ur funny

• doesn't sound like love it sounds like attachment, read up on it and see if it helps...