Guys: would you date her?

She's shy and awkward at first but once you get to know her she's really fun, crazy and outgoing, can be a bookworm, but would chose to play C. O. D or Any video-game, Slight gamer but not hardcore, loves to laugh and have fun, would go on an adventure any day but when it's raining just curl up and binge watch Netflix. Likes anime and action/thriller/romance movies/series! Would chose a marvel film over a romance 😂 Really flirty and like to tease people but not to the extreme. she can be very defensive. If you said something bad to her she will literally throw a whole debate at you, she sometimes uses people weaknesses against them but she knows it wrong and would feel guilty about it, says sorry to much, dirty minded but in a funny 'that what she says' way. Loves music and to sing every now and then and can get crazy sometime but who doesn't love a bit of crazy every now and then! 😉! Would you date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds amazing, like the girl version of me. Even the music thing. You will have no trouble finding the perfect guy

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds like a great girl, but I think she's way too young to be dating.

Not for me for my friends 😂 she really self conscious and I keep telling her she should be more confident in herself! But thanks.

You're welcome! ^_^

What Guys Said 2

• She sounds heavenly... lol...

So, provided she was TOO crazy, then yes. Sounds like she likes to have fun.

• Well what does she look like

1) every girl who asks this question only lists things that are pretty positive
      2) almost every part of this description is true for soooo many girls. This is basically any girl who's describe herself as "kind of a tomboy", which is a lot of girls.

...

What Girls Said 1