I kissed him and I didn't feel anything... why??

today I kissed the guy that I like a lot .. but I didn't feel those butterflies in my stomach I didn't feel like in heaven when we kissed... I thought when we could kiss I was going to like it so much but I didn't... I am really happy that I kissed him...but it wasn't the way that I was waiting and dreamed

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably just expected too much from it. You set yourself up for disappointment. Who knows maybe he was just nervous and the kiss wasn't spectacular. I would say give it another go and if you don't want to then he just isn't the right guy.

I kissed this one girl once and it was like kissing a cardboard box. that was the last time I kissed her.

What Guys Said 1

• Its just a kiss, were you expecting fireworks? I only have butterflies before a kiss lol not during.

What Girls Said 3

• that happened to me once but the next time you guys kiss it should be better. just give it another try.

• loll he's probably just a bad kisser, just show him how you kiss he'll do better next time.

• it happened to me yesterday and I really feel you ... I didn't feel butterflies. not before and not during and not after ! maybe I was expecting too much ..

i hope it is nothing, but we'll have to try it again !