Girls, Does she like me or?

so started anew job and this woman who is also my manager has acted weirdly on off since my interview. For example randomly looking nervousif I make eye contact , or if I talk about the gym. Like me nher friends was laughingshe walked into the room stood looked at me with a smile and quickly faced away n walked to her desk. Or randomly smiling to herself when I put my jacket on to go out. Or looking when I'm not looking and looking away if I look ) only at times ) or making it clear she doesn't want to date this guy anymore. The work place is not that professional. A lot of the guys aren't like me go to the gym n she knows I'm leaving for university soon. Just confused by this random nervousness etc.

1

What Girls Said 1

• She certainly likes you!! She's just really shy and a bit awkward about it. I can tell from her body language that she checks you out a lot and really likes you. I think that she might be a bit overwhelmed by you, since she finds you so attractive she might think that she can't compare at all, which causes her to be really nervous in your presence.

She's not nervous all the time. Just randomly like after my interview , then I when I spoke to her after first week. And she was in the meeting room I spotted her staringat me through the window , then when I was joking wth her friends she just stood there lol smiling. Then when I looked at her she just quickly faced away then quickly went to her desk and sunk her head in her laptop. i did notice her trying to sneak a glance and also when I was getting my jacket on to go out she was smiling to herself walking past. Just really confusing + she's my boss but the company isn't really that professional as its logistics so. But comparing to every other in there I'm very different t such as expensive clothes from previous jobs , work out a lot and obsessed with my hair. Not a perfect fit but Shonda job until I go uni lol

Possibly :p but that's not a good enough sign unless she's not really looking to move forward just keep it a secret lol

Haha well, try looking for more signs and details that she gives! 👍🏼