Girls, Girl at gym always feels the need to work out near me?

Ok so I keep myself to myself. only talk when I have to. She's quite good looking etc. So at first just random glances nothing special. Then I noticed her copying my water bottles etc. Or at first I didn't work so she would go at a similar time. She always with guys but isn't anymore n works out alone. Probs just school friends. So now I changed my work out times she's randomly changed hers. And she always HAS to workout near me I never give her the satisfaction of checking her out like the other guys. I just keep myself to myself. So anyway once I went upto her to ask if she was usingamat she was listening to music and took her ear phones out with a huge smile and I repeated myselfmay e she fort I was trying to hit on her. So anyway just weird maybe she's attention seeking.

2

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah that's a tiny bit weird. I think that she's interested in you to say the least. I've done the same things with people that I'm interested in. I would time my day just to see them and be near them. It doesn't really seem like too much of a coincidence at this point, so I'm guessing that she's probably into you.

• I think she's interested but isn't sure how to approach you. She's probably shy and uses her good looks to get guys to do the legwork and start a conversation.