Do guys like mean girls or nice girls?

as much as I try to be mean to guys and ignore them, I find them attracted more to me like wtf!! maybe they just like what they can't have.. is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I only know a few reasons a guy chases a mean girl:

1. She's mean to others, but not around him. To him she's the sweetest most nice girl he's ever met.

2. Ego. Either he can't take the rejection and wants to win her over. Or he feels a need to win her no matter what.

3. He's emotionally damaged and subconsciously goes towards women that are in line with his fucked-upness.

4. He realizes she might just be having a bad day and doesn't know him yet. So he decides it's worth pushing past the bullshit (he could be wrong, but oh well).

Outside of those. I don't know any man that actually "wants" a mean woman for a partner. He might want a strong woman. But a mean one? Lol no.

What Guys Said 20

• Men are often attracted to women who have some level of confidence because it usually indicates that the woman will be a healthy mate and not constantly depend on them for emotional support. Additionally, when seeking a lifetime partner, certain men are often wary of women who are too promiscuous, seeing them as more likely to be be loose and/or diseased. And thirdly, some men (usually dominant ones) just enjoy the thrill of the chase.

• crazy girls

• If they want to fuck you, then you being a bitch just leaves a clear conscience for doing your dirty and tossing you out when their done. If your actually a good person that they could get feelings for then it's a lot harder on someone's conscience to be a complete asshole. It's not balanced.

and u seriously believe that? how many girls in this site.. let's not go far but in this site is asking about some fucking ass guy who played or cheated or did whatever to her cuz she's nice or was nice to him? hope that helped!

uhh man I don't feel like reading all that 😪

Well when it happens to you don't say I didn't warn you...

• Um... How is that even a question? Why the actual fuck would anyone *want* somebody who is straight up mean?

Needless to say, I'd rather have a nice girl.

• true.

• guys love sweethearts aka nice girls, guys hate bitches aka mean girls. and what your noticing is alpha male player behavior, your attracting them by suggesting you dont want a relationship, and thats a magnet to alpha male players who just want sex.

• Nice girls. Whoever tells u to be a mean girl is probably bs'ing u

I'm mean cuz I'm not interested not cuz I want attention

yeah the convo stops but the staring won't.. sometimes I feel like u guys can star and see under my clothes lol omg scarey

you can't really stop people from staring.

• Maybe you're just hot?

• Nice girls. Don't give mean girls the time of day. They're classified as mean for a reason

• Yes in a way it's challenging for a guy. But personally i prefer nice girls they're just more genuine and natural.

• Nope mean girls sucks

• Mean girls don't mean anything to me. I like nice girls.

• I like girls mean or nice that's not a big issue to me. 😏💋

• Nice girls. I break up with mean girls.

• I'd like her to be nice towards me, yet an apparent bit of being mean is kinda sexy

• horse and girls are same, the more hard to control more fun to get ride.

• I ain't attracted to that, leave your mean crazy ass at home

bitch ur hunting me omg hahahah

Are you kidding me! Your the one that won't leave me alone.

Like I'm done talking to you!

bye bitch 👋

• Nice girls.

• literally hate those kinda mean bitches! that's quite a stupid question to ask TBH! if you're being one please don't, you'll end up being hooked up!

no other way to keep u fuckers understand that I'm not interested...

okay

good boy 👏

• I have no tolerance for mean girls.

What Girls Said 6

• Well, for some guys it's really attractive if you're mean. I honestly don't understand this lmao but that's just how it is. I think they kinda enjoy the abuse and find it arousing. Sometime guys will be the mean ones too. There's this guy that likes me who is always rude to me but in an odd "I like you" kind of way. You really can't give them any attention of any kind. You just have to ignore them and block them out. However, be warned, this sometimes makes them want to chase you harder, because guys are just weird like that.

I think it might have to do with wanting something you can't have. Mean people in general give off that impression. Also I can speak for a lot of guys when I say this, some guys believe that mean girls are massive freaks in bed lmao so I guess that's another thing.

You're right about brown hair. I think brown is the most common color right? Even more than black? He's probably a natural flirt lol some people just can't help themselves haha

@Flow_like_the_wind Yeah brown is the most genetically common hair color
      I believe! That and black. Haha yeah he really is! It's so weird though haha! Actually okay so he flirts with me in a really weird way. I'll just ask, why do some guys flirt "violently"? Like, he teases me in a mean way, calls me his "mortal enemy" and throws stuff lol but I can tell that he likes me? I don't know he's weird lol Jw what you know about guys being mean to the girls they like. What's your views on this?

• A combination of both is best I think, you don't wanna be a total bitch, but you don't wanna be a complete pushover either.

• I'm a nice girl but if you cross me or say something against me irl, I will come at your whole life. I do have some attitude.

• i like mean girls. ITS SO FETCH XD

• Guys love cool badass girls

• They like crazy bitches because they are more interesting and wild.