I don't have sexual fantasies and I've never considered role playing. Am I weird?

I have been very closed minded when it comes to sex. Only recently I've started to have some what of a sex life. My new man is trying to dig deep and find out what I like, however I don't know myself. I haven't really daydreamed about sex or anything. I have never considered role playing. He is totally up for everything and I have more or less tried all his suggestions to see what I like. There's just nothing that really tickles my fancy to the point where I'm dying to try it..
Its funny because I think about sex a lot just not the little details. I am generally fascinated by sex itself, I read up about a lot of things and lack any sort of imagination. Is this weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just a big picture thinker.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah! your weird, useless, and obviously dont deserve a guy. why do you have a guy anyways.

• same here :D just casual vanilla stuff does it for me xD

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's weird, but give it a try, you may like it. try is never too much!

• I don't think that your weird you just need to find what's more appealing to you