What do you look for in a guy/girl?

Physically and emotionally

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I look for things that I feel "completed" with. Like, if I'm lonely and they provide me with amazing company I'll feel "completed" in that sense. But in general, I do look for attractiveness although it isn't terribly important to me, because my own little personal rule is that if I'm going to date someone... It should be THEM, and not their face. Because they could be the hottest person on earth but a complete jerk, and they could be the most unattractive person on earth but have the biggest heart of them all. While I still do look for it, it's not that high up in my list, it's just a nice little bonus. The first thing that I'm looking for is an amazing and well rounded personality. I love people with a sense of humor and that I can feel comfortable talking to and being myself around. I also love socially smart people... Those are the people who can just really understand who you are in ways that are just crazy. They literally know things about you that you've hardly told them. Like, maybe they notice that you've had a bad day and can tell that you probably got into a fight with a friend or something when you never actually say it. Those people are just amazing to me. Magical.

What Girls Said 1

• Someone shares common value, priorities, etc
    Someone who fits my personality and is flexible as well

What Guys Said 1

• Well now at this point, considering I don't want anything serious I would say I just have to be attracted to her, she must be looking for fun, and we must get along even a little bit, basically as long as I don't find her annoying.