Why Do Men Do This?

Why Do Men Do This?
What I mean is the picture that I have right here..

I was at at the mall and we have these little shops that's in the big hallway. It was a mini Sprint store. They had I would say, a few cute guys working there. I was walking by and I was walking behind a really, really cute girl (I'm bisexual) and the guys are trying to talk to her and stuff and she shook her head. They DID NOT say anything to me when I was walking behind her. Though they did tried to bring over a couple of other cute girls that were walking behind her and they all said no.

I dont get it honestly. Why do they do this? I used to get pissed off when they do this. I mean, I have two cousins and when they come down here, they would get hit on bunches of times and I don't!

Sigh.. I mean, at the end of the day I thought to myself "They don't know what they are missing." And it made me feel better but still.

Why do Do men do this to only really, model pretty girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I bet more guys check you out than you think. That was just one group of guys.. and hey, some guys are shallower than others.. so maybe this is one instance of them. Don't get too down on yourself or over think this. I'm sure you are very beautiful and guys check you out a lot, but probably more subtly than they did with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a model and I'm not pretty either, guys will still talk to me because of what they see ( big boobs) . I hate it honestly, now I rather go to the mall when they just open up because the last time I went, I almost cried, I was with my friends and we split up at the food court and as I was walking towards the Chinese food I saw a guy staring right at me and I even heard him call his other friends over just so they can look at me and I heard one of them say " damn " I hate attention it honestly ruins my day. You are very pretty who cares if they don't look at you. Some guys just like looking at women with nice legs, big boobs, or a big butt.

What Guys Said 17

• Maybe it's the hateful, spiteful, bitter look on your face that just scares them off.

• maybe it's a situational thING. by that I mean this. you have 1 or 2 or however many guys trying to make a move on a women in the day at a mall that takes some gutts right of the top if they can do that they must also be confident or just don't give a shit. so if there gonna try and in their mind maybe most likely get turned down why not talk to the most attractive person they can that way no becomes well it was a bit of a shot anyway guys but man she was hot. thus a quick story every guy can relate to or she says yes and we know where that road goes. if your gonna put yourself out there as men tend to do in these cases why not bet on yourself and soot for the best. not be depressed and play it safe.

• Guys look = "ewww creep"
    Guys don't look = "why does nobody look, am I ugly?"

• seems like your jealous usually if even two attractive women are beside each other guys are typically gonna give the more attractive one attention also sometimes it depends on how much skin you show.

• Hahahahah. I did that today actually. The girl was in a skirt also. I guess i just like to take another look. Or i do it because i want to see how her ass looks.

• Guys are just horny if we see some one who is attractive we check them out no matter what age or relationship status you have its just in our nature accept it. Some guys are just more obvious about it and some guys are slick

• Well, you were doing it, so why do you do it?

I wasn't really checking her out. I just noticed that she was really pretty and I wouldn't do what those guys did

Well, this is a knee-jerk response, but guys are just more visually oriented I guess. They are not supposed to be ogling girls that openly anyway --- it's rude.

• simple the girl probably has a nice butt or they are checking to see if she has a nice butt

• Well the essence of the word "attractive" is that it "attracts"

In this case, a guy's attention.

• Some of us just can't help it. Don't count me among them, though.

• Girls do the same I suppose...

• we love the beauty :P

• Everyone wants and likes beautiful and aesthetically pleasing things , it's natural and normal. Ismt it.
    It's just like women like all waxed shaved smooth model type men and dislike and hate and even reject very hairy men.

• Well, aren't you doing the same thing?

• As harsh as it sounds but I've got to break it to you. You probably don't have much trunk.

• "Why do Do men do this to only really, model pretty girls?"

not true
    she could be a butterface with a fine body and we're thinking "what a waste"

• Girls get pissed when guys hit on them but then they get sad when guys don't. There's just no winning.

What Girls Said 3

• Because that's what they see and immediately like. Those types of guys aren't mature enough to realize yet that girls aren't only how they look. They're human and have opinions and personalities. They're still pretty new to all of that. Also, it's a group of guys, so their judgement is even weaker and more no existent than of the guys were separate and alone with no influences.

• They check out hot girls for the same reason you check out hot guys.

I just wish they wouldn't do it so openly I guess. I mean, I don't do that when I see cute girls or guys

• Same reason why women do that to men. It's called "physical attraction".