Do you trust your gut feeling when it comes to dating?

Do you trust your gut feeling when it comes to dating? For example I like a guy and I have a gut feeling he could be great for me. Do I follow through and continue talking and going out? Have you ever had a gut feeling like this and it turning out well?

Most Helpful Guy

• not my gut, i trust my heart more than my gut. the heart wants what the heart wants.

What Guys Said 2

• i try to ignore it but it´s mostly right :/

• More like Mr Happy

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, I live the majority of my life following my gut. Something about my gut feelings is almost always right. I don't understand them, I just go with the flow and things always end up alright! Lmao I trust my gut more than trust myself if that can even make sense! But! For you, if your senses are talking you "purse this guy! You won't regret it!" I say go for it! There's a reason that your instincts are telling you this! Just go for it! If it doesn't work out it doesn't work out no big deal! :)

• I follow whatever makes sense logically and rationally. If it is the same as my gut, then great. If not, I go with my brain.

• I don't think I've had any real gut feelings about somebody being good or bad but I have learned through intellectual and rational thought that some options were good while others were terrible.

• yup
    never disregard your gut feeling