Girl I like has a bad relationship. Should I speak up?

So in short I've had a crush on this girl since freshman year of highschool (Now its senior year.) but I was crushed to know that she was dating a acquaintance/friend. Now she seems to always have a problem with him and I honestly can't see why they should be together anymore. If the person you are dating doesn't strive to make you 100% happy and vise versa then why be together. Should I say something? I dont want it to be awkward because I know him (He's graduated HS already).

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should talk to her. Show her how he's not good for her and show you that you're there to support her in her decisions, but also make it clear that you think that she should separate from him. If she seems hesitant or is leaning more towards staying with him, really show very examples and everything about how he's just not good for her or there for her anymore. Tell her that she doesn't deserve him and that she's much better. Remember though, she has to make the ultimate decisions on whether to break up with him or not and it'll be very stressful for her. Try not to push her too much, and make sure to show her that your support her decisions no matter what and that you care deeply about her. This will touch her despite any of her decisions and you might succeed in winning her over if she realizes that you're much better than her boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• You will never become a girl's boyfriend by "rescuing" her from a failed relationship. Let the girl extricate herself from her mess, give her a little time, then go ask her if she wants to chill sometime or however you all ask for a date without calling it a date.

What Girls Said 2

• If she is not being abuse phyiscally, let them work out their own stuff.

Put yourself in the guys shoe. Would you want another guy come "save" your gf?

• No, not unless you are saying it out of complete concern for her and not because your interested or want a chance.

In all honesty this is out of concern. I just don't understand why people stick with these shitty relationships.

soooooo many reasons...

Thank you for in-depth reply. I won't say anything then. Unless is comes to abusive behaviors.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be a whiteknight, it never ends well.