What do you look for in a person when trying to find someone to date?

Do you have any thing specific? Height? Weight? Personality? Etc

Most Helpful Girl

• The three things I value the most are confidence, intelligence and religious faith but I also put compassion as very high on my list of desirable qualities as well as a certain level of chastity - while sex is enjoyable - I want a guy who understands it shouldn't happen anywhere with anybody.

What Guys Said 4

• I look for her intension. My 3 questions has be answered while we're dating. Her birthday, her personality and why do she like me? see what's up there in tha skull of hers. So you can say the way she acts is what I look for.

• basically physical attractiveness and whether or not she's sweet and if she's going to approach me, but that doesn't happen, oh well, obvious rejection sucks.

• well me personally I look for personality and respect those are the two goals that I go for look for always good but the most important ones are the two top ones that I said first.

• Intelligence
    A nice sense of style
    Shorter than me
    Average weight
    Cute
    Nice
    Caring
    The list goes on.

What Girls Said 0