How to date as a black guy?

Before you say I'm not good with girls please read the whole thing. Before moving to the US, I used to have a good dating life, but once I moved here, (unfortunately I live in a fully white neighborhood) things aren't going well, I think it has more to do with the skin, because it's pretty obvious the way they reject or talk sometimes. So any tips?

What Girls Said 3

• Show them that you don't conform to typical stereotypes and that you are different from the way black people are unfortunately portrayed in the media or in music videos. I find retaining a slim figure, wearing glasses, and using professional methods of communication help - as well as dressing in a suit and tie - an instant way to impress woman.

You are right, appreciate your answer thanks.

• It depends on where you are. Girls form their opinions from TV. Go after girls and be super charming and nice to them. Buy them lots of nice things and hold open doors for them. Be the nice considerate guy, and a girl will eventually like you. Also be nice to guys and help them as well, because girls watch that.

• keep on asking girls out

What Guys Said 0