When should I setup a second date?

I already mentioned something we could do for a second date at the end of the date and she agreed, but I didn't workout the details. This was Sunday, when should I mention us going on a second date to setup the details? We've been texting since after the first date, I just haven't mentioned us going out again since I don't want to seem too pushy.

1mo She said she's too busy with school to go on another date until the semester is over... I just don't get it. So I'm supposed to chit chat with her for a couple months until she's free? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it tomorrow.

Most Helpful Guy

• at least your getting a second date, i struggle to make it past the first date.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• A couple days after should be fine

• When you feel the time is right. The second date is when you ask her to be your girlfriend

Seriously? Is that what I'm doing wrong? :P

This is why I won't ever get married, rarely ever do I find girls who seem even remotely trustworthy.

Like I say back off and see if she makes the initiative not you if she replies to you tx she's probably just being nice or you have become just another texting buddy even worse then the friend zone. Girls are snakes and you can't take what they say to serious

• Do it right now. You won't pussy. Do it.