I prefer a girl who has never had a boyfriend before (BONUS if she is a virgin too but not a requirement)... is that so wrong?

I never had a girlfriend before.

• Yes that is wrong
    0% (0)29% (2)20% (2)Vote
  • No that is understandable
    67% (2)71% (5)70% (7)Vote
  • See poll
    33% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• GO AWAY HAYDEN

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not wrong. Understandable.

Look women are like candles and every failed relationship where they really like the guy and it didn't work out causes that flame to become smaller and smaller. Eventually they meet you and while they can put up a front of REALLY "LOVING" you, there will be something missing in her to fully love you. She will also bring with her hang up about her ex and emotional/mental baggage into relationship whether she is subconsciously aware of it or not.

In short the more failed relationship a woman has the more likelihood she is going to be damage goods.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Why do you need our approval?

There is no reason why you need to tell everyone what your dating criteria is.

Just have whatever standards you want, date the girls who meet your standards, dump the ones who don't, and keep your mouth shut about the specifics. You would have much better odds of getting the kind of girls you want if you weren't so vocal about what it is you're looking for.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Exactly. Women actually go out of there way to ruin your life (like get you fried) if you standards discriminate them right off the bat from getting into a relationship with you.

• just a preference. nothing wrong with that

0|0
    0|0
  • No that is understandable

0|0
    0|0