Complicated Situation. Possibly gave girl an STI and she won't talk to me. Need some advice?

I was recently seeing a girl over the past month that I was really into. She is gorgeous and had a personality to boot. I initially took it slow; only reaching out to her out once every week or two to invite her over to my place for wine and movie dinner dates. As soon as we started sleeping together I pulled away due to being really busy with graduate school. During this time I had an affair with two other girls seeing as I was't in a relationship. Her friends have also warned her to stay away from me as I gained a reputation for being a "player". I got a call from her that she tested positive for chlyamdia and that I was the only one she had sex with in months. I was in shock and didn't know what to say so the conversation ended awkwardly. I texted her that I care for her that to wait for me to get my results back before she made judgement calls. That weekend on a boys night out I ran into her at the club and awkwardly shuffled out of site and ignored her. Later I confronted her for a word and then she brush me off and telling me to just call her. she may also saw me dancing with another girl that night and I saw her do the same. I called her the next day telling her that I went and got the medication incase my results came back positive for the and how I still wanted to see her. I told her that I'm sorry I was the cause as I was unaware if I was carrying this infection. I then proceeded to invite her out for dinner and some upcoming Halloween events. She responded then told me that she liked me in the beginning because she thought I was different. She said I can go bang a million girls and that's not the type of guy she wants. I tried to plea to her that was not the case. She declined my invites and hung up the phone without saying goodbye.
Is it over between me and her? I feel it's a bit shallow of her to judge me this way seeing as I got unlucky and contracted an infection I never knew I had, wanted, or wanted to pass. How should I go about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• How is it shallow of her, for her to see you in a different light? It's more realistic than anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough one. If you've said all you've needed to say to her, I think the best thing to do is to give her space even though I honestly don't think she'll come back since you really fucked up. If you feel like there's still more to say send her a quick text explaining yourself and that if she ever changes her mind about you to let you know and then give her all the apace she needs. You can't push her into the decision you want her to make, the more you push the more she'll dislike you.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd imagine possibly giving a girl an STI is a major buzzkill. I'm guessing that's the root of your problems.

What Guys Said 1

• Giving a girl an STI has got to be a major buzzkill.