Girls, how would you react to this situation?

I have been seeing a guy for 7 months and we aren't yet together. Things have been great but the last week or two something has felt different. Suddenly I feel insecure. It's my birthday and I got a pretty basic text (he's capable of being extremely sweet but didn't do that today) and hasn't asked to see me for my birthday but told me the other day he got me a present. My instincts are saying something's not right.
He has my singlet and a Buddha necklace from Thailand and I want both back. If he knows I'm thinking of ending it he'll avoid seeing me. How would you react to this situation?

• Use the singlet as an excuse and try see him to talk and ask where you stand
    57% (4)
  • Let him go. Don't tell him why just ask him to leave the singlet out the front
    14% (1)
  • Try and talk to him about it and end it in person if need be
    29% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• Have you ever stopped to think that maybe he's extremely busy or is just dealing with some shit in his life and doesn't want to talk?