When should a guy text back after the date?

Most Helpful Guy

• At least 24 hours after the date. THis will give enough time to ensure that the man isn't not acting desperate and that he is busy. Even if he's not. This will drive the woman slightly crazy. Wondering when he will text her. This is a good thing as it will ensure victory for the man

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if the date clearly went well, you should text her right after and at least say you had a good time/wish her a goodnight. It usually makes her night (from personal experience and same goes for my friends)

What Guys Said 21

• I think it depends on his "texting culture"... some people text 20 times a day but some tend to use text messages only when required to communicate.
    So don't worry, and if you'd like to hear from him you could consider taking the initiative and texting yourself first :D
    Thumbs up you'll eventually be successful in finding yourself that sweetheart to hug in the morning :D :D

• After the date, I'd most likely text back when I get back home... to tell her I had a lot of fun with her and I'm looking forward to next time!

• After the date probably or before I hit the hay, let her know I had a good time and that I look forward to next time.

• Yea guys gave a stupid rule of texting a two week period. I would text that evening.

• The next day or two days later should be fine

• Right after the date make sure she got home safe and have a good night.

• the same night

• I would text a girl right after a date but it goes by how much she text me
    I've started texting girls and they send me a few messages that makes me
    feel like their not interested in me.

• I texted a girl once right after dropping her off. Like literally after backing out of her drive way. I said "night chicken butt!" She liked it :3

• I like to text back the later that night or the next day. If you want a faster response you text him to see if he got home safe or thank him for the date

• I want to jump you

To answer your question... the next day!

• He should text that night to make sure she got home okay.

What if he dropped her home?

I don't know, girl, maybe he got scared. I can see myself not calling a girl if it's really good but really bad timing. If he hits you up, let us know. Have a good day!

Thanks! You too :)

• the next day

• I text the same night or a day later if I had a good time

• at night on the same day if he enjoyed being with you

• whenever he feels like it typically you shouldn't really worry about it

• If we hit it off or I liked her I'd text that evening

• An hour later to make sure she's home okay/letting her know he had an enjoyable time.

Then maybe a day or two later to try and set up another date.

• what do you mean by "should"? are there specific rules to follow?

• Three day rule

• I'd text you back straight away ;)

What Girls Said 1

• One, hun, would Think That... A guy would Text back, even the next Day to Say, "Hey." Many Might even Text you to Make sure you Sleep Tight.
    However, Depending on that Date, not Saying even Potential Mate, Some may Not be in Touch with you Until the Next... Second Date.
    Good luck. xx