How fast have YOU said "I love you"?

i know it depends on the person you're with and feelings and such. And not every one couple is the same.

#askingforafriend 😂
#committedlinky

Most Helpful Guy

• Never gotten to that point as I've never had a relationship. I once jokingly said it in my head when this girl put on one of my favorite bands and had us make out to it, but I'd never say I love you or reveal my feelings early on as I don't wanna scare them off.

Most Helpful Girl

• told a guy i've never dated that i loved him (knew him through my cousin cause he was his best friend). i knew him for 5 years and even till this day i still have feelings for him. i literally walked up to him after the bus stop. he stared and looked at me with wide eyes. the second time i told him, he told me, "love is a strong word, don't use it so loosely." i mean't it but he kept saying stuff like we have nothing incommon, i got the memo he didn't want me or to even try.

note: this story is a shout out to the guys on gag and everywhere else who say women don't initiate or never experienced being turned down.

What Guys Said 40

• I have said it (and felt it) after 3-4 months of dating. Other times, it is usually 6-8 months. (I have been in love 6 times in 61 years.)

• I've said it once to a long-term and very close friend before we ever dated (but had slept together). 10 astranged years later she drunkenly called me asking if I still loved her, no, and I haven't heard from her since.
    I knew I loved my previous girlfriend within a few weeks of dating her (we had been 'friend dating' for months) but I never said it as I felt it was too soon and might scare her off. She left me a little bit later so I never did tell her.

• My fiancé told me on our second date that I would fall in love with her. I told her right then that I knew she was right.

• I am a "Heart on my sleeve" type person but also a bit of analytical type person who believes in being totally honest so I wouldn't say it unless I actually meant it, was absolutely sure so the actual saying it probably post dates the first feelings - I think earliest I have said it is between the 6 months and 1 year window.
    In reality each person is different, if it feels good (right) for them say it. I would never be frightened by someone being open with me about how they felt.

• After 4 months with my girlfriend, now wife. She was feeling like a slut for having slept with me the first time and was unsure what she really meant to me, if anything. She was in this seriously morose state. So the next day I worked up the nerve to tell her. (Yes, it was true.) All was better.

• fastest i said it would be with my now wife. she said it to me after about 2-3 weeks of dating. i think i said it about a month into dating her

• I've said it 1 month after the girl confessed she liked me. It was a year ago though. Boy did I regret it.

• never said it yet linky

• Wow, it only took me 6yrs to say I Love You just to my friend who I've been friends with. Me telling a girl I Love You... ohhhh jeeeeeeezzzzz!

• I'm single but I'm quite certain it would be at least 2 to 3 weeks, rather more.
    You first need to start to know each other, it's the personalities that must match :D

• Not fast anything less than eight months is puppy love

• A few weeks at least.

• I don't now, a couple of weeks maybe?

• Love? Years probably...

• I said I love you a couple seconds after look at my self in the mirror this morning, so I'll go with a couple of seconds.

• Not very fast, just when I genuinely feel it and I feel it's the right time to tell her.

• usually takes just under two seconds but if you talk really fast im sure you can get it down to under a second

• It takes me months lol

• I say it all the time real easy like. Why be stingy with it? I'll tell it to anyone who needs to hear it. Doesn't hurt me any.

• i say it all the time
    my job is to love everyone
    if they don't love me back okay ill keep my distance

• Asking for a friend 😂😂😂😂 good one Jamie

• I go from hate to love Immediately. As soon as my alarm clock goes off on a Friday.

• I've said ignore as my opening line before

• it takes some time for me to say that

• I've only said that to one person other than family
    it was my best friend, who was a guy.
    i think it was his birthday or something when i first said it

• 3 years was the earliest.

• i never said that, my ex said it first

• from the beginning, from the first time you do sexual stuff.

• I have not uttered those words. I've only heard them... and then I run!

• First date, why waste time? Lol Jk, took me about 8 months. Only ever said it to one person.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 30

• well it depends.

I have only said that once to a dude I love and meant it. He turned out to be a major player. I guess I said it when I felt comfortable around the person and I was sure I wanted to be with them for the rest of my life. Then again, I was naive so.. I don't know

• I only said it to my current boyfriend, after like 5 months. I never said it first though, it takes time for me to develop feelings like that. A guy I used to date told me like after 2 weeks. I don't understand how one can develop such a strong emotion in a time this short

• years.. iand when i did I said it when he was not listening--- like in the song ;p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix8H1QXeU2M

• I don't say I love you usually.
    I try to say it to my mum when she is going to work in the morning, but I have a hard time saying it without pretending I am busy, or without looking away.
    It is just awkward for me.
    Maybe I will be able to say it freely in the future... lolzzz 😆😅😆

• My boyfriend and I told each other like the first night we hung out. It just felt weird not saying I loved him before bed..

• Oh man like within a couple of months.. Maybe 3 months? Can't remember

• I wanted to say it to my boyfriend on our 3rd month, but I waited because I didn't want to freak him out, but I was happy when he said it first and he was nervous as well.

But we have been friends before we started dating so I thought it will be okay to say it but I was still nervous though.

• Ihave never said it to anyone I was dating before

• i have never said it first even when it's said to me i saw it months later

• Too fast linky... too darn fast.

#emotional

• I don't remember.

• I never say it. I show it. Talk is cheap.

• lmfao nevaaa

• It was when we had our first fight only one week or so after we started dating. he understood soon that he hurt my feelings and apologetically asked me if I love him, then I said "I do". After that it became much easier for me to say I love you directly :)

• Years

• When I say I love you to someone I mean it honestly and when the moment right

• 3 months in.

• I'm not in love so I won't say it. It's been four months.

• I've never said it

Me either til last night 😅

Yeah... we both went with "scary" instead of cool lol

Scary in the coolest way possible 😏😂 hahah

• Within 3 months... I

• Never said it first. Took one guy a year and I didn't believe him

• I've never said that.

• I have only said it once. Not just one person, but once... I was with him for 1,5 years and after one year I told him I loved him and never said it agian... Don't know why, but I never felt like doing it again...

• I said it after 3 months, he said it after 21.

• 1-2 months

• about 3 weeks. We both said it and we're still together and in love 😊

• It took me 6 months

• I've never said it first, always the guy.

• Once this guy fucked me so good I said I love you and I didn't even loved him it was my pussy talking, anyways, after a week or so lmao #killme

• Never me first.
    It seems to be the other guy which is why I get cold feet many times.