Omg a girl has a crush on me lol and I'm so not gay?

I'm curious though.. should I give her a chance and see where it goes? but I'm afraid I'll like it and never date a guy again!!! I don't know what to do lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be afraid! If you're interested I say why not try it? You'd be surprised actually! Dating girls is actually pretty fun. Since they tend to be more sweet and understanding than guys. It's like having another best friend really! Also girls are just really sweet in general... But yeah! If you're interested I say go for it! There's no harm :)

What Guys Said 18

• Tell her you're flattered but not interested. Gay men hit on me sometimes so I asked a gay friend how to best react and that was his advice.

• if you aren't a lesbian or bisexual then no you shouldn't. you'd essentially be treating her like a science experiment

• If you are scared that you might like it then there's a part in you that knows you'll like it, so just try it.

Why are you afraid youd like it anyway? Its 2016, nothing wrong with being lesbian or bi.

• If you're not genuinely interested in her then you should leave it alone.
    It might just be a fun experiment for you but she has real feelings on the line.

• You're straight and you can't change that. I wouldn't do it because if you're not into women anyways so it's bound to go nowhere. You can't force yourself to be attracted to someone you're not attracted to.

I've had gay men hit on me and compliment me. I just take it as a compliment and let them know I'm straight.

• ? You're not gay and you are thinking of giving her a chance?
    That's a waste of time for both of you

• only you can decide but if you like her dont let any social conditioning blur your decision. besides you may just be bi

I don't really like her but that took me by surprise!

no no I don't want to I like dicks lol and I'm afraid that might change!!

if it changes it will be because you are bi

• If you're not interested then don't.

• if you like her, yes
    if you dont, no
    if you're on the fence, flip a coin

• Better let her do the stuff than you doing it, that might make it easier for you to pull back if you don't like it.

• if your comfortable with that then go for it

• Yeaa go for it! Have sex with her

• Dunno it could end up being an interesting experience.. Plus if u already are
    attracted to guys dating a girl won't change it.

• The girl who has a crush on you is a gay. Leave her alone. Don't respond. Reject her offer.

• May be I can give both of u a company, ladies. 💕❤

cool.. I want a big company like Apple or Sony!! let me know when u wanna give it to me lol 😂😂

Lmfao.. 😀
      You can be my personal secretary. 😚💕

• If you are interested in girls, go for it.
    If not, then don't.

• Nothing wrong with being gay/bi

You're born that way, just like you're born straight

• You really should give her a chance. Even if you do like it, that doesn't mean you won't be with a guy again. You could just ask her if you do like being with her if she would be open to a three way long term relationship. That way you can still have a guy too and you could both have kids by him as well. Some guys might be into an arrangement like that for more than just sex.

I don't know I'm kinda picky when it comes to a relation.. there is too many people in this and I don't think I can do it

it's impossible cuz ur heart will always pick one at the end...

Just schedule time with each of them every week, and time spent together as a group. You could also have it with 4 total people (3 girls 1 guy) where there are two primary couples, but they also spend time with the other ones each week. With an even number it is easier to make sure everyone always has someone to be with each day. Even get a king size bed where everyone can all sleep together.

What Girls Said 9

• I would tell her that you are not gay but you're curious, and then let her make the decision on what she wants to do.

• Just tell her #NoHomo

• If you don't have a crush on her and you just wanna see if you actually love girls then no, leave her. Just imagine a boy dating you just to see if he's straight..

• Stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I'm just sharing my situation, u don't need to be a sensitive bitch!

• Uh what? This question tho...

• If you're not attracted to her don't do it.

• If you are not a gay, don't give her a change.

• If you're not gay, why are you considering it in the first place?

• Kiss a guy infront of her , let her know you don't do that stuff. I once had this creepy lesbian have a crush on me and i just showed her that i like guys not girls. Yuck lesbos (yes , im homophobic, deal with it)