A big cleavage on the first date or no cleavage? Would you feel uncomfortable if your date's outfit was too revealing?

• Big cleavage - It wouldn't make me think she's promiscuous
  • Big cleavage - I wouldn't take her seriously and would just hook up with her
  • Transparent dress - the bra is showing but everything is covered.
  • No cleavage at all

Most Helpful Guy

• a bit of cleavage is always nice... but not required and I prefer no cleavage over a trashy, cheap look with tons of cleavage. Just stay to your usual style...

What Guys Said 10

• i think people just need to think about the message they are sending. too much cleavage may appear that you are trying to hard. it may cause the person you are with to not really pay attention to what you are saying but rather be focused on your chest

doesn't mean don't show any but you want to make sure that the focus of the date isn't on your breasts... if a girl was wearing tons of cleavage i may think what is she trying to prove but i wouldn't discount her as a potential partner. if a girl wore a transparent dress on the first date i'd feel like we don't have similar values

• Well honestly, I kinda think most girls have slept around a bit. So if she's wearing a low cut shirt at least she is being slutty for me. I dont want to get stuck with a girl who was sluttly for her previous partners and then becomes the hard to get good girl right when she meets me.

• Be yourself. Period.

I was just talking to a friend last night about romance always seems to fade. I told her that I don't think real romance ever fades, but in the beginning of a relationship it is very easy to try to be what ever your crush wants you to be. The problem is that you both fall for someone you are not and when you start the relationship, you have to unravel that and often neither of you like the real them.,

There is no better time then the beginning to be yourself. Show him who you are. If he likes it, you know he likes the real you. If he doesn't it never would have worked out anyway.

• If I'm here to date, I'm not there to praise and rate your breasts. I'm there to get to know you better. Showing them is fun to see, but it won't really make me like you better or less

• I mean do you want him to be doing this all night lol
    cdn.smosh.com/.../...aught-staring-boobs-pervy.gif

• I mean, big cleavage could be distracting to me, and give the wrong impression of me! I wouldn't think she's promiscuous, just proud of her body and feeling sexy in herself!

• It wouldn't make me think she's promiscuous nor trashy for showing too much cleavage.

• I met my wife on a blind date. I thought she was gorgeous when I first saw her and we talked a bit before going into the restaurant, on first sight I could she was pretty, thin and extremely short. We went in to sit down and when she took off her coat she was wearing a little dress that showed of all her curves and of course being a classy woman was showing a tiny bit of clevage which was a lot because she has a really big set for her build. I spent the whole night struggling to make eye contact and not drool like a creep wondering how big her breasts were or of it was a magic wonderbra. She obviously knew but kept the conversation going, we talked a while in the car park and i asked to see her again and she said yes, she came up close to hug me and I planted her with a kiss, we made out for twenty minutes and got hot and heavy, she started to grind up against my right leg like a bitch in heat and I was as hard as a brick, I knew I could take her home at anytime that night but instead left her wanting more because i liked her and didn't want her to think I used her as a pump and dump moped. I would find out if her boobs were really that big on the next date.

• No cleavage at all

• remember, first impressions are important

if you dress like a skank on you first meeting, he will assume you are a skank

What Girls Said 3

• I'd go with no cleavage for a first date.
    And this is coming from someone who is always down to show cleavage lmao

• Unless you are looking for a hook up I would not show much cleavage.

• Surely you would want your date to be looking at/in your eyes, not your tits.